Apparently UFC wants Conor-Aldo with Rousey co-main in Dec

Conor is back training i think he knows the fight is this Dec. I also think Cerrone will get his title shot then.

Fucking hell!! I knew they'd find a way to ruin the card

Well, based on business, Conor and Ronda are as big or bigger than the guys mentioned.

I don't think anything could be more natural TBH. Conor and Ronda have natural charisma and attract the masses.

Ronda and charisma is two words that shouldnt be mixed.

Rousey vs. Tait - UFC Melbourne
Condit vs. Lawler - UFC Melbourne
Aldo vs. McGregor - UFC Dallas
Weidman vs. Rockhold - UFC Dallas

I like the sound of this. I would love to see 2 title fights in Australia.

Ps; I don't know why people are desperate for shogun v rampage; they are both past their prime and gas after 1 round. That fight would stink up a PPV card

Well, Ronda and Conor on the same card = major buys/major promotional campaigns and exposure. Also, they clearly know Rousey/Tate III wouldn't sell well on it's own.

Well, Ronda and Conor on the same card = major buys/major promotional campaigns and exposure. Also, they clearly know Rousey/Tate III wouldn't sell well on it's own.

Rousey vs anybody has sold well. She has mained two terrible cards and carried them on her back. I think she would sell just fine in a Tate trilogy. Especially since Tate has been kicking ass and did better in her second title shot. She might make a fight out of it.

But I agree the combo really sucks in the casuals and the advertising. It should be the tipping point for anyone on the fence. And a good card hooks every regular. Aldo vs Conor hooks most on its own. This is the kind of combo deal where basically any fan ever willing to pay for an event will pay for this.

Back