Apparently UFC wants Conor-Aldo with Rousey co-main in Dec

Would legit take that Friday off to spend the day preparing sacrifices to the JBG if this happens.

Easily the biggest and most watched card the UFC will have in years. Irish grandmas and Brazilian tweeners alike would be packed in to see this shit.

I fucking love it. The world watching fights is exactly what MMA needs.

Yeah, duh. If you didn't see this coming you're a freaking dum-dum. Aldo v McGregor with Rousey vs Meisha III as the comain. Dallas Stadium if they can work it out (but the NFL will have a say in that).

Put Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown as the third and you've got 1.6Mil buys no problem.

I can't even imagine the gate from Dallas stadium.

They're thinking about Dec. 5th.

Mfw I'm getting married that day.

WZyhp7krw7W4U.gif

Fuckin nice way to close the year out, I'm down!

Just to clarify, I don't care about Ronda/TateIII and I don't want it stinking up the Aldo/Mcgregor card.

Put Ronda on a Fox card.

What would stink about it? Miesha has lasted longer than ANY of Ronda's other opponents. Regardless of losing, she actually gave her a fight. Even if she loses again, she'll still probably give her another good fight.

Better than these last few boring match ups.

Also add Shogun/Rampage II and put it in Cowboys Stadium.

Eh, I think it would be smarter to fill the card with young talent with potential rather than two old slow men that looked bad in their most recent fights. The card has enough star power with Ronda and Conor. Try to create more future stars. Also throw some fights that are guaranteed fireworks like Condit/Brown for example (obviously that won't happen unless Robbie gets injure or something) to really get the casuals going.

Don't think Rampage/Shogun 2 necessarily guarantees excitement anymore

Has the ufc ever done 3 titles on one card. Ronda, Weidman and Conor on one card would be a collective jizz in my pants moment.

Has the ufc ever done 3 titles on one card. Ronda, Weidman and Conor on one card would be a collective jizz in my pants moment.

Jesus, Conor/Aldo, Rousey/Tate III and Weidman/Rockhard on the same card?

jizzpants.gif~c200

Eh, I think it would be smarter to fill the card with young talent with potential rather than two old slow men that looked bad in their most recent fights. The card has enough star power with Ronda and Conor. Try to create more future stars. Also throw some fights that are guaranteed fireworks like Condit/Brown for example (obviously that won't happen unless Robbie gets injure or something) to really get the casuals going.

Don't think Rampage/Shogun 2 necessarily guarantees excitement anymore

I can agree with that, though I'd rather go for more names over talent. Even if the fight is good, if I don't know who they are or have never heard of them, it just doesn't resonate.

Condit would be good to put on the card. Maybe Faber. But for at least one big name fight, I'd do Shogun/Rampage. Maybe even Arlovski/Cro Cop.

What would stink about it? Miesha has lasted longer than ANY of Ronda's other opponents. Regardless of losing, she actually gave her a fight. Even if she loses again, she'll still probably give her another good fight.

Better than these last few boring match ups.

Just my preference. I'm tired of the Rousey show, it's whatever.

I'd rather see something like:

Aldo vs McGregor
Lawler vs Condit
RDA vs Cowboy
or
Weidman vs Rockhold
or
Romero vs Jacare

They better publicly announce who will be Aldo's replacement ahead of time for when he gets injured riding his bicycle too close to the fight date.

Just my preference. I'm tired of the Rousey show, it's whatever.

I'd rather see something like:

Aldo vs McGregor
Lawler vs Condit
RDA vs Cowboy
or
Weidman vs Rockhold
or
Romero vs Jacare

Can't diagree there. But Ronda is UFC's big lie to the masses. They hype her as this world beater and everyone eats it up. Of course they're gonna keep pushing her for all she's worth.

Back