Apparently UFC wants Conor-Aldo with Rousey co-main in Dec

1.3mill tops with a good card behind it.

I thought Robbie vs Carlos was going to be the fight that closes out the year? I'm fine with Aldo and Conor finally fighting too.

Thats all well and fine I just hope things hold up well so they can stack up UFC 200

Then for UFC 200 Rousey vs Cyborg and Aldo vs Conor rematch after Conor gets back on track after being beaten by Aldo.

Aldo vs Mcgregor
Ronda vs Miesha
Lawler vs Condit

3 Title fights. Go big UFC!

I thought rda wanted back in december. Maybe rda-cerrone can be the 3rd fight or main event a fox card.

would be nice to have aldo v con late october.. 5 months ahead is just asking for another injury (either camp). capitalize on the hype and get it over with.

Hp2pVGU.gif

I thought Robbie vs Carlos was going to be the fight that closes out the year? I'm fine with Aldo and Conor finally fighting too.

Robbie v Carlos is tipped for 193 in Australia in November

Good main and co-main, would be awesome.

Putting werdum on with Conor was just a silly idea

Doesn't matter who's on the card just any Ronda fight needs a second title fight to go with it, December for Ronda/Meisha is great, hopefully Cyborg will be a prelim fight at 135, destroy someone and we can get the fights we want at UFC 200, Aldo/Mcgregor II, Rousey/cyborg.. Then throw in Jon Jones comeback fight against DC or Gus.

Back