News Apparently there have been 3 California Stimulus Checks, Did you get one?

I didn't qualify for any of them.
Yeah, I think the first ones you had to make less than 30k. This 4th one I think they increased the threshold to 75 to 100k

Whats funny is California cost of living is so high you wouldn't be able to survive on a salary of 30k unless you live in someplace like Hemet or some town like that Hesperia? where you can find homes that cost like 150k and even still 30k isn't enough. I wonder how much of the checks they actually gave out? Is there that many poor people in California sounds like most of the students or young people likely got the checks since they work summer jobs or retail that pays less than 30k.

Yeah, I think the first ones you had to make less than 30k. This 4th one I think they increased the threshold to 75 to 100k

Whats funny is California cost of living is so high you wouldn't be able to survive on a salary of 30k unless you live in someplace like Hemet or some town like that Hesperia? where you can find homes that cost like 150k and even still 30k isn't enough. I wonder how much of the checks they actually gave out? Is there that many poor people in California sounds like most of the students or young people likely got the checks since they work summer jobs or retail that pays less than 30k.
the irony is that his unnecessary and prolonged shutdowns of jobs in 2020 have cost those people gettting stimulus checks more than the 600 they are getting or the 1100 if the have kids. and he also should have done the stimulus immediately which CA can absolutely do but he timed it till September during the recall election to get his incompetent as out of there.

he definitely bribing people right now and I think it will work he seemed to time it well. I want newsom gone because he keeps opposing judge roger benitez who is fighting for our gun rights in CA.

What’s going on in Cali with a lot of things is totally off the wall. It’s the closest thing to a Communist state within the US borders and it’s just being allowed.. pretty wild

the irony is that his unnecessary and prolonged shutdowns of jobs in 2020 have cost those people gettting stimulus checks more than the 600 they are getting or the 1100 if the have kids. and he also should have done the stimulus immediately which CA can absolutely do but he timed it till September during the recall election to get his incompetent as out of there.
Yeah i was shocked to find out how much money california had, they could have helped out so many small businesses here but they went under, also saw something on the news earlier that their unemployment system is in shambles like 500 thousand people haven’t been paid for months and ended up homeless because edd said their account was fraudulent, while allowing crooks and prisoners to file unemployment lol, billions in unemployment fraud while the honest people who got laid off are suffering.

this is shit out of hand.

Yeah i was shocked to find out how much money california had, they could have helped out so many small businesses here but they went under, also saw something on the news earlier that their unemployment system is in shambles like 500 thousand people haven’t been paid for months and ended up homeless because edd said their account was fraudulent, while allowing crooks and prisoners to file unemployment lol, billions in unemployment fraud while the honest people who got laid off are suffering.

Don’t think for a second much of that isn’t deliberate. The inmates getting paid stuff is incredibly fucked up btw, there’s a lot of shady shit in the details of that specific activity if you read about it.

It's california, so lots of people will still vote D unless the guy is literally a child molester. Even then they might still vote for him instead of a republican.

Last edited:

Supposedly 2/3 of the population is getting one.

What’s going on in Cali with a lot of things is totally off the wall. It’s the closest thing to a Communist state within the US borders and it’s just being allowed.. pretty wild
If JB gets his way, Illinois will be right there too.

No, I didn’t. And I probably shouldn’t have. I have kept my job and make enough money. I have been fortunate enough to be able to say that. The money should be given to those who are not so fortunate, and it was.

Got like 500 for 1st. Nothing after.

Don’t think for a second much of that isn’t deliberate. The inmates getting paid stuff is incredibly fucked up btw, there’s a lot of shady shit in the details of that specific activity if you read about it.
Well the Edd has to pay people who are on hold or pending in unemployment they were hit with a lawsuit, but it says conditional payments meaning if Edd deems your account fraudulent they will force you to pay back all your unemployment messed up.

i havent received any. Cali had a huge budget surplus that eclipsed the mark where by california law they would have to start giving money back to all the tax payers so Newsome has cranked up all kinds of spending this year to make himself look good and get the budget back down below the threshold of where they would need to start writing everyone checks

i havent received any. Cali had a huge budget surplus that eclipsed the mark where by california law they would have to start giving money back to all the tax payers so Newsome has cranked up all kinds of spending this year to make himself look good and get the budget back down below the threshold of where they would need to start writing everyone checks
Id love to get a Tax credit though like tax forgiveness that would be nice

I never even heard about it until this thread. So no.

Back