Economy Apparently the 3.5 TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill cost ZERO dollars!

Jeez. The whining since trump lost has been pretty unbearable. I thought it would be fun, but it’s a whole new ball game compared to the levels when the black feller won and when Hilary lost. But keep going. It’s only been 11 months.

This is the same way they pass tax cut bills. The bill doesn't actually cost anything because it pays for itself with X outcomes.

Are we really acting like this is new political speak?

The intelligent question to ask is "Will the taxes generated by the bill actually cover the cost?" But since no one wanted to really ask that when we were passing the tax cuts, I'm guessing very few people will bother asking it now.
Everyone knows they won’t pay for themselves, thats why are they raising the debt ceiling

This is the same way they pass tax cut bills. The bill doesn't actually cost anything because it pays for itself with X outcomes.

Are we really acting like this is new political speak?

The intelligent question to ask is "Will the taxes generated by the bill actually cover the cost?" But since no one wanted to really ask that when we were passing the tax cuts, I'm guessing very few people will bother asking it now.
Even if the math did work out it would be based on no more spending of any kind. Given this is the fourth bill, depending on how you want to count, probably going to be passed in the first year of Biden presidency what are the odds of that

my favorite part of the bill is getting taxed per mile i drive. truly a great country we live in

Back