Economy Apparently the 3.5 TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill cost ZERO dollars!

Obama paid down the debt unlike Bush Sr, Bush jr, Trump and Reagan who created the debt to begin with.

And now the moving of the goalposts.

It isn’t correct. Clinton had maybe a year or two where the debt went down. Since then, it hasn’t gone down. When you say Obama paid down the debt, I think you mean Obama reduced the year to year deficit. He never reduced the debt in any year he was in office but rather slowed the pace on the end side of his terms.

I love the part about the Civilian Climate Corps.
check out what they get paid to do/not do.
awesome

It isn’t correct. Clinton had maybe a year or two where the debt went down. Since then, it hasn’t gone down. When you say Obama paid down the debt, I think you mean Obama reduced the year to year deficit. He never reduced the debt in any year he was in office but rather slowed the pace on the end side of his terms.
That's what I meant.

Looking at deficit by year, you have to give Obama credit out of recent presidents after Clinton.
Yes which is pretty good for a party that doesn't bill itself as the party of fiscal responsibly unlike another party.

Yes which is pretty good for a party that doesn't bill itself as the party of fiscal responsibly unlike another party.

I think each term it’s becoming more and more empty to even republican voters. Few people actually care about the debt or deficit but many like to make it a big deal when it’s political savvy to do so. The GOP has mainly become big government in terms of military spending and tax cuts and whatever small government/ “tea party” faction there was has died out at this point.

Is that why y'all turned a blind eye to all the debt under Obama?

<BC1>
Is that why you turned a blind eye to all the debt under Trump.
You keep bringing up Obama but I missed your posts about Trump almost averaging 2 trillion a year. A Trillion a year pre Covid. Economy was going good If Trump was a fiscal Conservative he would have paid down the debt instead off being responsible in 4 years for 38% of our debt.
I know your trying to find some moral high ground because your a good team member, but the argument you are using applies to you under Trump.

All of these politicians are dangerous as fuck.

Don't care. The money is all fake anyways.

This is the same way they pass tax cut bills. The bill doesn't actually cost anything because it pays for itself with X outcomes.

Are we really acting like this is new political speak?

The intelligent question to ask is "Will the taxes generated by the bill actually cover the cost?" But since no one wanted to really ask that when we were passing the tax cuts, I'm guessing very few people will bother asking it now.

So everyone gonna act stupid, like they don't know what she means?

Well, the left did pretend "inject disinfectant" somehow ment drinking bleach for almost a year. Let's also not forget the "fine people" hoax, one of the most dangerous lies in modern American politics that the left propagated for years.

Turnabout is fair play. Get used to it.

<Fedor23>

Is that why you turned a blind eye to all the debt under Trump.
You keep bringing up Obama but I missed your posts about Trump almost averaging 2 trillion a year. A Trillion a year pre Covid. Economy was going good If Trump was a fiscal Conservative he would have paid down the debt instead off being responsible in 4 years for 38% of our debt.
I know your trying to find some moral high ground because your a good team member, but the argument you are using applies to you under Trump.
I don't make threads. You do. And yet never a thread about the debt under Obama despite your 2010 join date.

<BC1>

I don't make threads. You do. And yet never a thread about the debt under Obama despite your 2010 join date.

<BC1>
Ok you don’t make threads but could you point to me a post of yours about Trumps almost 8 trillion deficit in 4 years. I mean you bring up Obama’s debt a lot which any of his 4 years was less than Trumps but for some reason never bring up Trumps massive debt.

Ok you don’t make threads but could you point to me a post of yours about Trumps almost 8 trillion deficit in 4 years. I mean you bring up Obama’s debt a lot which any of his 4 years was less than Trumps but for some reason never bring up Trumps massive debt.
You do realize we can see threads that you created, right? That it goes back to 2010?

<BC1>

You do realize we can see threads that you created, right? That it goes back to 2010?

<BC1>
So you cant direct me to any posts where you criticized Trump adding almost 8 trillion to the debt in the last 4 years. Its a simple yes or no question. You seem to really care about Obama's debt but for some reason cant direct me to a post doing the same to Trump.
So I guess the answer is no, to any posts about Trump's massive deficit, so you are essentially doing the same thing you are bitching about.
You have played yourself.

So you cant direct me to any posts where you criticized Trump adding almost 8 trillion to the debt in the last 4 years. Its a simple yes or no question. You seem to really care about Obama's debt but for some reason cant direct me to a post doing the same to Trump.
So I guess the answer is no, to any posts about Trump's massive deficit, so you are essentially doing the same thing you are bitching about.
You have played yourself.
You quoted me first, homie. Feel free to search, you're not trolling me into doing the work for you.
Quick, I heard some politician drove a golf cart on the putting green somewhere. Better make a thread about it. <45>

Well, the left did pretend "inject disinfectant" somehow ment drinking bleach for almost a year. Let's also not forget the "fine people" hoax, one of the most dangerous lies in modern American politics that the left propagated for years.

Turnabout is fair play. Get used to it.

<Fedor23>
Of all of the examples you could've used, this is probably one of the worst.
What Trump said on that was just an objectively stupid thing to say.
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
He then tried to claim he was being sarcastic.
There is no defending this. It was an incredibly stupid thing for Trump to say. It made no sense. And he has no business spitballing ideas on the fly about how to cure viruses during a global pandemic. That's why it got the attention that it got.

To compare that, to this situation in this thread is ridiculous. You would have to be a complete idiot, or a partisan hack that doesn't care about facts to think that she is saying $3,500,000,000,000 = 0

The car's on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
And we're on so many drugs
With the radio on and the curtains drawn

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death

The sun has fallen down
And the billboards are all leering
And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles

It went like this:

The buildings toppled in on themselves
Mothers clutching babies
Picked through the rubble
And pulled out their hair

The skyline was beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze
I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful -
These are truly the last days"

You grabbed my hand
And we fell into it
Like a daydream
Or a fever

We woke up one morning and fell a little further down
For sure it's the valley of death

I open up my wallet
And it's full of blood...

The train is truly off the tracks... We bicker over labels in cages and point our fingers saying "no, you!" While the machine hurdles toward some dark tunnel we saw miles away. We knew the conductor was mad but we held eachother down and prevented anyone from getting to the engine control room... Tax less, spend less but it won't matter...