Economy Apparently the 3.5 TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill cost ZERO dollars!

The costs of which these corporation will pass on to the middle class. This is how democrats fuck the middle class. Everything is going to cost more while we make the same.
bidenomics states that there is no way the corporations will pass along their increased cost to their customers because the "American consumer won't stand for it".

So everyone gonna act stupid, like they don't know what she means?

The bill is not going to just be charged to the US credit card. It will be paid for by a raise in taxes. To those people worrying about the debt all of a sudden, that should assuage their concerns.
Why is it that no one understands the value of investment all of a sudden? Invest in shit now so that you save money down the road. Do people really think we're all up to date on our infrastructure, and that our institutions are all good to go?
Why do people keep talking about this shit as if we're talking about buying Gucci handbags and wallets for the population?

We spend like 800 billion a year on the military, and we don't have 3.5 trillion over 10 years to invest in our own country and people?

So everyone gonna act stupid, like they don't know what she means?

Do people really think we're all up to date on our infrastructure, and that our institutions are all good to go?
Why do people keep talking about this shit as if we're talking about buying Gucci handbags and wallets for the population?

We spend like 800 billion a year on the military, and we don't have 3.5 trillion over 10 years to invest in our own country and people?

Edit. Read your post to quick. Nvm.

Isn't the infrastructure bill separate from the 3.5T bill?

Last edited:
bidenomics states that there is no way the corporations will pass along their increased cost to their customers because the "American consumer won't stand for it".
Yeah, I'll just stop buying food and gas and won't heat my home this winter. Take that big corporations!

Isn't the infrastructure bill separate from the 3.5T bill?
It's separate for no good reason. We can spend a trillion dollars on roads and bridges, 800 billion a year on military, but we don't have money to invest on our own people? That human infrastructure is as, if not more important. How are schools , hospitals and things like forest and drought management not essential elements of infrastructure for a nation?

I'll be honest....I've decided that the debt doesn't matter because it's all fake numbers on a computer. None of it matters.......for now........however there will be a day when it does matter, and you better hope you prepared.

If I am reading this correctly, 4.26T was added in 2020. did anything happen in 2020 that might affect that?
https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296
Yeah something happened around that time but even before that Trump was adding trillions to the debt, so did GW Bush, HW Bush.
Oh yeah this is gonna really knock your socks off my friend, for over 200 years of US history the US was never a debtor nation but then this guy came along named Ronald Wilson Reagan, I believe he was a Republican and this guy for the very first time in our history made the US a debtor nation and since then we have constantly been a debtor nation.

It's okay TS, remember that it's acceptable for a Dem president to rack up debt.

It's okay TS, remember that it's acceptable for a Dem president to rack up debt.
Really? It's Republicans who always get religion on the debt and the deficit when a Democrat is in the WH. Btw the US became a debtor nation for the very first time ever under Republican Reagan. Also the only Presidents to have paid down the debt have been Democrats.

Really? It's Republicans who always get religion on the debt and the deficit when a Democrat is in the WH. Btw the US became a debtor nation for the very first time ever under Republican Reagan. Also the only Presidents to have paid down the debt have been Democrats.
<{MingNope}>

Is that why y'all turned a blind eye to all the debt under Obama?

<BC1>
Obama paid down the debt unlike Bush Sr, Bush jr, Trump and Reagan who created the debt to begin with.

Obama paid down the debt unlike Bush Sr, Bush jr, Trump and Reagan who created the debt to begin with.
And now the moving of the goalposts.

And now the moving of the goalposts.
Not moving the goalposts it's Republicans that throw a pretend hissyfit about the debt and deficit whenever a Democrat becomes President despite the fact that they constantly run up the debt when they have the WH, created the debt to begin with and haven't created a balanced budget since Eisenhower in 1959.

Not moving the goalposts it's Republicans that throw a pretend hissyfit about the debt and deficit whenever a Democrat becomes President despite the fact that they constantly run up the debt when they have the WH, created the debt to begin with and haven't created a balanced budget since Eisenhower in 1959.
And y'all were quiet when Obama ran up the debt. Welcome to politics.

In his defense the guys a career politician so don't expect him to understand how tax dollars aren't free.

let see..
1. gov taxes the rich
2. the rich passes the cost to regular consumers
3. money goes right back to the rich
4. consumers/regular people still are victim in the end