Economy Apparently the 3.5 TRILLION dollar infrastructure bill cost ZERO dollars!

They say that shit because they know there voter base will believe anything that spews out of their mouth.

How about discussing their claim that a $3.5 Trillion Spending bill will cost taxpayers zero dollars...

lol... That's what I thought idiot.

And that's why you deflect... The time honored Leftist strategy for avoiding debate when they can't.
You're complaining without addressing anything specific. Solely because...."leftist"

So what if we do the tax increase without the spending portion? We could pay off the national debt within a decade.

I'd actually probably sign on to that

Badly spoken, they're just saying it's being paid for by taxes and will add zero to the debt.

This is a relatively rare thing these days, which is why they're making this point. It's called "tax and spend" which is actually how government is supposed to operate--strangely conservative make "tax and spend" a negative... I guess they prefer spend and spend.

Alright this is getting absurd. People need to start calling bullshit on these lib talking points that they think they can repeat and everyone will magically believe them. If this is true then there is no reason to expand the debt ceiling. But the truth of the matter is the rich will just pass this down to the middle class to bear and the middle class will sink closer to poverty.

When pressed about higher costs passed on to customers when businesses have their taxes increased?

Unfucking real... Yup, the adults are in charge.

When pressed about higher costs passed on to customers when businesses have their taxes increased?

I guess she has never attended an ECON 101 class.

next election is 3 years from now...

what about the guy in charge right now?
What about Biden would you like addressed?

This seems to be a thread about criticism of what the right deems "lying" about infrastructure...there's no specifics in any of this whining, just "leftist durr" typical nonsense from sore losers.

If you want to address something specific that you don't believe they will pay for, I'm up to consider it.

That Jayapal rivals even AOC with her retardedness

this demon and people like her are running our country man, it’s scary. Absurd business’s would pass increase cost to customers? What fucking world does she live in?

Future generations can get fucked, I'm getting mine now baby

Fuck ya.

Why do you think my stance on COVID has been "let it wipe the boomers out" from day 1. They say fuck you to the younger generations, COVID gives the younger generations a chance to say "nah, fuck you"

So what if we do the tax increase without the spending portion? We could pay off the national debt within a decade.
That doesn't further the Dems power grab, so it won't even be considered.

Badly spoken, they're just saying it's being paid for by taxes and will add zero to the debt.

This is a relatively rare thing these days, which is why they're making this point. It's called "tax and spend" which is actually how government is supposed to operate--strangely conservative make "tax and spend" a negative... I guess they prefer spend and spend.

Tax less, spend less

Look at all the loser republicans kicking the infrastructure can down the road again. Let the adults run the country please.

Damn... I feel sorry for everyone with kids because they're gonna have it really rough (unless you're financially set)....