Apparently Mirko thinks Stipe is abnormally strong

He also happens to be the most succesful UFC HW ever. A minor detail obviously.

Successful at beating up old men and washed up former greats, that's for sure.

He didn't had any problems taking Francis down from the 2nd to the end of the 4th round

That is because Francis was gassed and capable of throwing 2-3 punches in a round at that point.

If Stipe was half as good as people make him out, he would finished him.

That is because Francis was gassed and capable of throwing 2-3 punches in a round at that point.

If Stipe was half as good as people make him out, he would finished him.

If Cain was a great he wouldnt have gotten KTFO first round.

If Cain was a great he wouldnt have gotten KTFO first round.

Cain is a part time, wheel-chair bound shell of a man at this point.

Thanks for proving my point.

Successful at beating up old men and washed up former greats, that's for sure.

tenor.gif

DC too right?

Beat Stipe's ass first time.

Beat his ass till he gassed second time (Stipe being a punching bag for the first half of the fight).

Nice and young, that DC though :D.

Beat Stipe's ass first time.

Beat his ass till he gassed second time (Stipe being a punching bag for the first half of the fight).

Nice and young, that DC though :D.

Sure, DC happened to gas when Stipe lit his ass up with bodyshots. Coincidence right?

Also, Stipe is such a spring chicken at 37 too. So much younger than DC, almost a child.

And cro cop has felt everybody’s strength

I’ve been saying this a long time

I noticed in an overeem interview once where he said ‘stipe is so strong’, emphasizing the ‘so’ and reiterating how strong he was seconds later. Overeem doesn’t give out compliments like that easily

There’s more happening in the cage than the casual fan realizes when stipe fights

Where can I find this interview?

Looks can be super deceiving when it comes to strength. Stipe and DC are two of the most unimpressive looking people in the UFC but there's no doubting their strength. "You might not like it but that's what peak performance looks like."

Aint that the truth.

strongest human I have ever encountered was a fisherman in PnG. Dude was skinny with a beer belly but could haul 250 pound fish out of the ocean with a handline.

Crazy strong.

Stipe Miocic is about as close to being a real life super hero as a human can possibly get. Rescues people. Puts out fires and is currently the baddest man on the planet. I believe CroCop. Stipe is a Xman!

Stipe straight up muscling out of that guillotine was an oh shit moment. I knew right there the Reem is done.

he wouldn't have done that to ubereem. econo reem is another matter, but uber was posting strongman lifts and shit like crazy. he must have lost quite a lot of strength through USADA

Looks can be super deceiving when it comes to strength. Stipe and DC are two of the most unimpressive looking people in the UFC but there's no doubting their strength. "You might not like it but that's what peak performance looks like."
If you are seriously thinking this. You don't know what you are looking at.

meh. dc clocked him easy in the first. was beating him hands down in the second till he got old. ngannou tko's him in the rematch after he won by running away and gassing ngannou in the first. sorry he isnt anything special.

meh. dc clocked him easy in the first. was beating him hands down in the second till he got old. ngannou tko's him in the rematch after he won by running away and gassing ngannou in the first. sorry he isnt anything special.
I think it's quite likely that we're all going to see Stipe vs DC III so.....at least that'll settle things between them.
DC has said that is the only fight that interests him, so given how much Dana REALLY wants DC to have at least one more fight, I'd say Stipe vs DC is highly likely in Q1 2020. DC doesn't wanna wait very long, as he has stated in an interview.

People like to sh*t on the recent heavyweight division, but Stipe's skills are actually very well refined.
Very crisp boxing, good footwork, good headmovement, good takedown defense, very good cardio and as mentioned on here: quite a bit of physical strength.
He just never does flashy stuff and keeps it extremely basic - that's the reason it's sometimes hard to see how good he actually is.
Far too reasonable for sherdog

Back