Apparently Mirko thinks Stipe is abnormally strong

Stipe has a huge fuckin head

I'm not even that surprised to be honest.
I mean, by his looks alone he has to be strong:
32408746_1682432258471007_9068246764540133376_n.jpg

..he's significantly bigger than Bader, who's far from a manlet as well and as already mentioned on here, Stipe carries not a lot of fat and isn't overly muscular for his weight either, so he's one of the best suited people to fight at heavyweight, considering their natural build.

His build is proportionate for the weight class. Not too much muscle any particular place as well as tendons probably more tightly woven than your average HW>

..he's significantly bigger than Bader, who's far from a manlet as well and as already mentioned on here, Stipe carries not a lot of fat and isn't overly muscular for his weight either, so he's one of the best suited people to fight at heavyweight, considering their natural build.
He's the kind of guy that needs someone else in the frame to contrast him to really understand how big he is. When viewed alone without reference points, he doesnt look that imposing.
125_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg

But he is a massive dude. (Werdum dwarfs most HW's himself).
047_Fabricio_Werdum_and_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.jpeg

ec80206a-f9d2-4493-8440-56131956ea7e_750x422.jpg

Love how the “bigger” guy is always wearing a loose t-shirt.

He's the kind of guy that needs someone else in the frame to contrast him to really understand how big he is. When viewed alone without reference points, he doesnt look that imposing.

he has the proportions of a kid: big head, short limbs. That's why he doesn't look big by himself. His torso is so long that it makes his shoulders look narrow. His huge head also makes his shoulders look narrow by comparison. One of the guys that has the opposite effects is Bader: he has a tiny head so his shoulders look huge when he's by himself. But standing next to Stipe or Cain he looks pretty small.

Yeah he's just a naturally big 240 pound guy, big frame and no beach muscles. And him not being a stranger to physical work would give him that farm boy strength
This, Stipe is a big boy all around. 6'4 and wide. A lot of HW's are just fat or roided themselves up to that weight (Cough cough overeem)

he has the proportions of a kid: big head, short limbs. That's why he doesn't look big by himself. His torso is so long that it makes his shoulders look narrow. His huge head also makes his shoulders look narrow by comparison. One of the guys that has the opposite effects is Bader: he has a tiny head so his shoulders look huge when he's by himself. But standing next to Stipe or Cain he looks pretty small.
Yeah, Dominick Reyes is built like that too- long torso, short arms. You don't often see those proportions on guys over 6 feet so it looks a bit odd. Reyes has a normal sized head though. Man, Stipe's skull is huge.

This ‘illusion’ also works in person. If you see him from a distance of more than 15 or 20 feet he looks pretty normal, but when you get close to him he seems like a god damn tree. Just a big, solid guy.

His limbs aren’t that short, 80 inch reach. But yes his torso is long as well, everything is just well proportioned which is probably why his strength is there, it’s all where it’s supposed to be, which is rare for a guy that size

Big praise coming from Cro Cop, since people have been saying for a decade Cro Cop is deceptively strong himself.

he's got some big ass forearms

Pretty sure and im 100 certain dc is strong af

Stipe made him quit his wrestling at later rounds because stipe is strong and has skills of his own

He probably thinks its suicide to continue draining energy forcing stipe down

Thats why he abandoned takedowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back