Apparently Mansour Barnaoui and FKL Fought 9 Years Ago...

TRYHARD 2001

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This ranks up there with Matt Hughes/Kanehara in terms of fights that happened that I had no idea about!

Anyways, very close fight and this is the only video I can find of it on Youtube. I'm sorry that it sucks, but the fight itself is pretty damn good. I think Mansour deserved the nod here but it was a good performance from a very, very young FKL.

On a related note, Mansour has been a beast for so long now... how has he not gotten a shot in the UFC? Sage Northcutt gets 6 fights but you can't even throw this guy one?

He also lost to Gamrot and Makachev, btw.

This ranks up there with Matt Hughes/Kanehara in terms of fights that happened that I had no idea about!

Anyways, very close fight and this is the only video I can find of it on Youtube. I'm sorry that it sucks, but the fight itself is pretty damn good. I think Mansour deserved the nod here but it was a good performance from a very, very young FKL.

On a related note, Mansour has been a beast for so long now... how has he not gotten a shot in the UFC? Sage Northcutt gets 6 fights but you can't even throw this guy one?

It's because Mansour never fights and might still be under contract with Road FC. He won a million dollars and then just stopped fighting

It seems like 9 years since Mansour fought at all tbh.

Back