Apparently I'm now officially a member of the Wu Tang Clan.

shunyata

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
After putting my toddler to bed I was getting ready to go fight Armenians in NoHo when I got a text.

Now, I have three young kids and I don't get out much. I have the luxury of being able to get myself to Hayastan a couple nights a week to stay in shape and play chess with killers. Haven't been to a concert in years.

My buddy just got gifted passes to see Raekwon and Ghostface at the Bellasco and his friend had to bail. I had to be there in 80 minutes to make the show, it's 60 minutes away at that hour of the night.

We get out there, it's their 20 year anniversary show for Cuban Links.

Sound starts a bit rough through the check but they get under control and towards the end of the set Ghost gives a speech about standing up instead of running and how the people who are there that night were destined to be there and everyone in the room is now officially a member of the Wu Tang Clan.

LA's music scene is spoiled rotten.

Your new view.

edb0270ac211a3b60777a9bdd3145c69.jpg

Only Bobby Boulders are allowed to include new members

Wait, are you the member that cut off his own penis?

Did you bring the kids? Wu Tang is for the children

I went and saw Rae and Ghostface in Amarillo a few months ago. There was a little white girl about 6 years old I noticed standing up on a table or something in the back of the crowd, she was bumping hard waving her hand in the air. A few songs later, they noticed her too and brought her on stage. Rae talked about she made him miss his own daughter and told the crowd to keep their family close. It was pretty awesome honestly, that girl has no idea how lucky she was lmao.

And I thought TS was going to say he was one of the guys who went up and got to deliver ODB and Method Man's lines, they did that at our show and if it wasn't for one line I can never understand, I would have been the one up there rapping with them lol. So close, but next time...

With that thread title & then you started by talking about chess, I thought this was going to be some crazy story about how you ended up in some kinda game with them, and beat RZA or something. Shun, I am disappoint.

So give me 16 bars, brah.

I went and saw Rae and Ghostface in Amarillo a few months ago. There was a little white girl about 6 years old I noticed standing up on a table or something in the back of the crowd, she was bumping hard waving her hand in the air. A few songs later, they noticed her too and brought her on stage. Rae talked about she made him miss his own daughter and told the crowd to keep their family close. It was pretty awesome honestly, that girl has no idea how lucky she was lmao.

And I thought TS was going to say he was one of the guys who went up and got to deliver ODB and Method Man's lines, they did that at our show and if it wasn't for one line I can never understand, I would have been the one up there rapping with them lol. So close, but next time...

Dammit dude, you mumble something or use a lot of consonants confidently and act like you do know the line. Fuck it, you gotta seize that opportunity!

Dammit dude, you mumble something or use a lot of consonants confidently and act like you do know the line. Fuck it, you gotta seize that opportunity!

Lmao to be honest, I wasn't sure how much I knew until the song started playing and it hit me that I easily knew enough to spit it. Plus I was with a girl and wasn't trying to leave her alone in the crowd.

That really was a crazy show. Ghost stopped the show halfway through to call some guy out who had been mean mugging him the whole time. It was at a tattoo convention so the crowd wasn't all there for the Wu. Ghost told him to get his ass on stage, which seems like the fucking dumbest thing to do when he's got his crew, security, and the jump on you, plus it's Ghostface Killah and he ain't nothing to fuck with. Apparently the crowd jumped his ass for him, then security bounced him. I stepped in between a fight earlier before the show even started. They were rowdy as hell.

Ha, I remember my first wu-tang clan initiation

Always been a GZA, ODB, and Method man. Wasn't big into Ghost or Rae, but I appreciate the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back