Apology to Cain fans

let me bang bro**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before the fight I talked shit to every Cain fan I saw on here and there was no doubt in my mind that JDS would knock him out again, or so I thought. Cain looked great and proved me wrong in so many ways, no excuses from me. Congrats to Cain and I'm sorry for being a douche to Cain fans before the fight.

I thought Cain would get killed, I was wrong.

And I did let you bang, remember?

Accept my apology too.

Cain is da man.

But Junior will be back as well...

yeah I wanna apologize too...but JDS will get his belt back:cool:

Glad to see Cain take it back. Best fighter in the world. Looking forward to him devouring Overeem if he makes it past Silva.

I apologize to Cain fans and Fedor.

Please forgive me for this past year of madness of mine. At one point I not only suggested JDS was better than Fedor but even Anderson Silva is better than Fedor.

O'Lord, thank you for revealing the path of truth, thank you for lifting those powerful lies off my mind and do the same for those yet to be enlightened.

People have to realize that when two fighters train their hardest to win, then it isn't as simple as saying first round KO every time. It's a fight and anything can happen. That's why for most fighters you never actually see bold predictions, but rather what they think are going to happen, but on Sherdog you see "JDS 1st round KO"

"JDS has his number" - random poster, evidence? a 90 second fight with only one significant punch..

People have to realize that when two fighters train their hardest to win, then it isn't as simple as saying first round KO every time. It's a fight and anything can happen. That's why for most fighters you never actually see bold predictions, but rather what they think are going to happen, but on Sherdog you see "JDS 1st round KO"

people even overlooked the fact that JDS didn't round 1 FRANK MIR and yet he was surely going to round 1 cain again because he did it once

Wow, not making excuses for your pick? This definitely isn't normal. Also, this outcome sets up for the fight I've been wanting to see all along. Cain vs Overeem.

It is understandable that JDS looks very dominating against fighters who play his gameplan.

I have nothing to apologize for.

Back