Apologizing to an outraged progressive is a big mistake

Interacting with an outraged progressive is a big mistake

Please stop trying to derail your own thread. The topic you offered up in this thread was about irrational liberals and why you shouldn't bother to apologize to them. I dont understand why your are being so emotional about the replies you have gotten in this thread.
It might not have been the girls fault that their discussion went off the rails ...

Please stop trying to derail your own thread. The topic you offered up in this thread was about irrational liberals and why you shouldn't bother to apologize to them. I dont understand why your are being so emotional about the replies you have gotten in this thread.
My only emotion is pity for you and those like you who are living in a world that they’re too blind to appreciate. There are plenty of responses on this thread, mostly knowledgeable and informative, along with a few resentful flamers like you who can’t stand the fact that they’re not sufficiently intelligent or educated to even know what their beliefs and principles are. From everything you’ve shown me here I can pretty much conclude that I’ve forgotten more than you know, but don’t let that stop you from racking up that post count with sheer nonsense and vitriol.

My only emotion is pity for you and those like you who are living in a world that they’re too blind to appreciate. There are plenty of responses on this thread, mostly knowledgeable and informative, along with a few resentful flamers like you who can’t stand the fact that they’re not sufficiently intelligent or educated to even know what their beliefs and principles are. From everything you’ve shown me here I can pretty much conclude that I’ve forgotten more than you know, but don’t let that stop you from racking up that post count with sheer nonsense and vitriol.

"I only like people that affirm my beliefs. They are smart, you are dumb for not agreeing with me."

{<diva}

Youre trying too hard bro, check my join date, flamers like you are a dime a dozen here.
<Jaime01>

I dont know what your join dates proves about you being thinned skinned. If you think this is me flaming you, then you are a bit easier outraged than I originally feared. The right is just as outraged about everything as the left has is, maybe more so.

I dont know what your join dates proves about you being thinned skinned. If you think this is me flaming you, then you are a bit easier outraged than I originally feared. The right is just as outraged about everything as the left has is, maybe more so.
How old are you and from what part of the first world are you posting your vast knowledge?

How old are you and from what part of the first world are you posting your vast knowledge?

I dont see how my a/s/l has anything to do with how easily outraged you are.

Let's get one thing straight.

The new left are enemies of free speech.
They wish to shut down any dissenting opinion, and have no interest in a healthy exchange of ideas.

Classical liberals need to shut down these fucking clowns

They wish to shut down any dissenting opinion, and have no interest in a healthy exchange of ideas.

Is that why Christian conservatives have fought to ban books, language, music, video games, and any other thing they deem to be offensive?

Is that why Christian conservatives have fought to ban books, language, music, video games, and any other thing they deem to be offensive?
giphy.gif

Yup, this thread is a perfect example of that.

Like Al and Tipper Gore? They're conservative, right?

The claim is that the "new left" is the biggest threat of censorship. This is simply not true. Christian conservatives have done more damage to the freedom of speech than any other group in America. It is laughable how they have been screaming about censorship on social media. Their rights dont even apply to private companies.

Pro capitalist demanding that private companies host their views. It seems that the hypocrisy knows no bonds for many on the right. Sure there are people on the left that have pushed back, but surely if you are being honest we can acknowledge that there has been heavy censorship from the conservatives in this country. It seems that censorship only matters when conservatives are being effected.

The United States does not dictate the political spectrum. Relative to peer countries Gore most certainly governed as a conservative

Pick up a book, brother

Barring a national emergency, Vice President Gore feels we should balance our budget -- or better -- every year.

Second, he believes America must use good economic times to tackle tough, long-term economic problems, such as preparing for an aging society by saving Social Security and Medicare. He and President Clinton have proposed a bold plan to fix the “entitlement problem” in a way which will also dramatically lift America's national savings rate.

Third, the Vice President will continue the hard work of cutting regulations and reforming and reinventing government -- so that it costs less, works better, and keeps pace with today’s fast- moving economies.

https://clintonwhitehouse2.archives.gov/WH/EOP/OVP/initiatives_bottom.html

The United States does not dictate the political spectrum. Relative to peer countries Gore most certainly governed as a conservative

Pick up a book, brother

Barring a national emergency, Vice President Gore feels we should balance our budget -- or better -- every year.

Second, he believes America must use good economic times to tackle tough, long-term economic problems, such as preparing for an aging society by saving Social Security and Medicare. He and President Clinton have proposed a bold plan to fix the “entitlement problem” in a way which will also dramatically lift America's national savings rate.

Third, the Vice President will continue the hard work of cutting regulations and reforming and reinventing government -- so that it costs less, works better, and keeps pace with today’s fast- moving economies.

https://clintonwhitehouse2.archives.gov/WH/EOP/OVP/initiatives_bottom.html
{<huh}

er... The point was that Al Gore is one of the more famous and vocal liberals and he was all about censorship and limiting free speech. Sort of like liberals today?

Back