Apologies in Advancement

I'm not a doctor so I can't really give you an educated answer. Just keep in mind air quality right now is not too good. I'd say if you have your heart set on it, then just do it. If it's just another trip and you could also go somewhere else, it's not a bad time to consider another place to go

Ty for the info. I might reconsider and go for another time.

Maybe read into it a bit and get a second opinion.

I luckily have the flexibility in my life to avoid stuff like this without any worry, so I just duck out whenever the air is bad. There are still millions of people living and traveling in BKK.

I think some of the rain and wind from last week cleared It up. I flew out around early/mid Jan as it was looking like Silent Hill PS2 with the smog.

I have an air purifier at my home, but it's just not healthy to breath in that level of polution for long. It's because they are burning off all the sugar cane right now.

Here is the site I use to track pm2.5 levels https://aqicn.org/city/bangkok

I think just go and enjoy yourself as it's just 2 weeks. Your not gonna die from 2 weeks of bad pollution.
But you travelled out for a few months to avoid the polution?
How bad is it? How bad could it be? What would make it better in a few months?
Im truly curious. Not trying any smart assery.

Sex with trans prostitutes cancels out any viruses. Everyone knows that.
True, but probably not in Mexico... I guessed so because those supposedly prostitutes had moustaches thicker than mine. Makes me wonder now.

But you travelled out for a few months to avoid the polution?
How bad is it? How bad could it be? What would make it better in a few months?
Im truly curious. Not trying any smart assery.

Its was pretty bad. When I flew out, BKK was top10 city in the world for pollution

It's because there are huge fires all over Asia right now with farmers burning off sugar cane for new season. The air is bad all over Thailand. It's been particularly bad this year and last year.

What makes it better? They finish burning the crops and then you need wind to move the air away from the city (BKK doesn't get alot of wind at the best of times)

Check the PM 2.5 ratings in Thailand on this map compared to the rest of the world right now. That shit can take years off your life.

https://aqicn.org/city/bangkok

I don't need to work or be anywhere to run my businesses specifically, so it's easier for me just to travel and avoid the pollution and then come back to BKk when the air has cleared up.

Having a good time in Vietnam right now. Typign this from the beach after a morning of surf

Last edited:
Its was pretty bad. When I flew out, BKK was top10 city in the world for pollution

It's because there are huge fires all over Asia right now with farmers burning off sugar cane for new season. The air is bad all over Thailand. It's been particularly bad this year and last year.

What makes it better? They finish burning the crops and then you need wind to move the air away from the city (BKK doesn't get alot of wind at the best of times)

Check the PM 2.5 ratings in Thailand on this mao compared to the rest of the world right now. That shit can take years off your life.

https://aqicn.org/city/bangkok

I don't need to work of be anywhere to run my businesses specifically, so it's easier for me just to travel and avoid the pollution and then come back to BKk when the air has cleared up.

Having a good time in Vietnam right now. Typign this from the beach after a morning of surf
Cheers.

BKK is at 162 pm2.5 right now

I'm at Da Nang, which has no data, but Hue is 21 and Nha Trang is 11, so Da Nang is pretty similar.

Anything over 50 is unhealthy.

Just type "bangkok air pollution" in Google images to see how bad it got in January

Just type "bangkok air pollution" in Google images to see how bad it got in January

Thank you. I cancelled my booking and hopefully I can get my refund. I checked out Phuket the air quality is a whole lot better. I'm debating on going to Sinbi or another gym within that area.

Thank you. I cancelled my booking and hopefully I can get my refund. I checked out Phuket the air quality is a whole lot better. I'm debating on going to Sinbi or another gym within that area.

Plenty of good gyms. I was at Sutai Gym in Surin beach last year. I really like the Surin / Cherng Taley area. I like getting a villa in that area.

sinbi is good, but you might also want to check out some of the super gyms like AKA and Tiger

Quite a few decent options over on the west side

What are you apologizing for advancement?

Next Saturday, I’ll be traveling to Thailand. Unfortunately I have to stop in Hong Kong and so, if I bring the coronavirus to the states; I’m sorry.

I don’t know how to time stamp, please go to the 3:06 mark.

A lot of countries are denying passengers from China, you might not be able to leave

time stamp:

on youtube..

click 'share'

then 'check' the "start at" box on the bottom & copy the link.

I always wondered how to do that.

A lot of countries are denying passengers from China, you might not be able to leave

Thank you for letting me know. I canceled my flight. I notice that many of the lay over were in China and Hong Kong.

Do you know if they’re denying passengers who has a layover in Hong Kong?

I heard that yes, in some instances that was the case.

I was heading to Thailand in a few weeks and had layover in China, rebooking on the advice of friends.

Back