Apologies in Advancement

Noodles03

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Next Saturday, I’ll be traveling to Thailand. Unfortunately I have to stop in Hong Kong and so, if I bring the coronavirus to the states; I’m sorry.

I don’t know how to time stamp, please go to the 3:06 mark.

time stamp:

on youtube..

click 'share'

then 'check' the "start at" box on the bottom & copy the link.

tenor.gif

if you're into hookers you should meet up with @Oeshon .

After the first sentence I thought you were going to apologize for patronizing lady boys.

Traveling.

Now is a bad time to be in Thailand with the air quality from all the agriculture burning.
I’m going to be in Bangkok for 2 weeks. Should i re-schedule?

Sex with trans prostitutes cancels out any viruses. Everyone knows that.

I’m going to be in Bangkok for 2 weeks. Should i re-schedule?

I think some of the rain and wind from last week cleared It up. I flew out around early/mid Jan as it was looking like Silent Hill PS2 with the smog.

I have an air purifier at my home, but it's just not healthy to breath in that level of polution for long. It's because they are burning off all the sugar cane right now.

Here is the site I use to track pm2.5 levels https://aqicn.org/city/bangkok

I think just go and enjoy yourself as it's just 2 weeks. Your not gonna die from 2 weeks of bad pollution.

You could also go to where I'm at right now, which is Vietnam

Clean air on the coast over here.

I'm just hanging out and surfing in Da Nang until air quality is better in BKK

Depends what you wanna do though

@Oeshon , I was planning on training at Meenayothin Muay Thai gym. Even with the training, I should be ok?

Sex with trans prostitutes cancels out any viruses. Everyone knows that.
Only if your ass is virgin. That's the way the mojo works.

By ass, I mean your bum.

@Oeshon , I was planning on training at Meenayothin Muay Thai gym. Even with the training, I should be ok?

I'm not a doctor so I can't really give you an educated answer. Just keep in mind air quality right now is not too good. I'd say if you have your heart set on it, then just do it. If it's just another trip and you could also go somewhere else, it's not a bad time to consider another place to go

In advance... (just prepping u for the customs and health interrogation upon return)

Back