Apologies for Jones?

Apologies for Jones?

The man who’s sorry for nothing, yet gets away with everything?

Sexual battery is nothing to scoff at. Even if he pays her the $100 to go away, it still happened and doesn't make it any better. Just like if Conor never gets tried for his brutal rape, it's still a crime and he's still loathsome criminal.

He probably just payed her to STFU.

Still a piece of shit.

Payed a stripper to stfu for touching her, outside the strip club?

Makes sense.

Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Ohh shit !!
Bento Warrior couldnt contain himself!!
Probably had the hood on typing this!

Hes atleast honest I suppose. This is probably why so many on here hate him so irrationally with such,,passion.

Ohh shit !!
Bento Warrior couldnt contain himself!!
Probably had the hood on typing this!

Hes atleast honest I suppose. This is probably why so many on here hate him so irrationally with such,,passion.
Well I dont like Jones because he is black. I dislike Conor much more than Jones. And Colby come across as the biggest douche ever. I hate everyone equally.

Sexual battery is nothing to scoff at. Even if he pays her the $100 to go away, it still happened and doesn't make it any better. Just like if Conor never gets tried for his brutal rape, it's still a crime and he's still loathsome criminal.
Does anyone know what the hell that was about?

Is that how women deal with sexual assault in America. Just ask the perpetrator for cash?

Does anyone know what the hell that was about?

Is that how women deal with sexual assault in America. Just ask the perpetrator for cash?
Well, maybe some women would do that but in this case, the lady had a policy of $100 if you want to touch the waitress and Jon ignored that and did what he did anyway so it became a case of battery because the victim was unwilling without the payment upfront.

Let him figjht asap i want more crybabies when jones beat theyr fav fighter

He probably just payed her to STFU.

Still a piece of shit.
Every strip club is FULL of security cameras, are you dumb? Yep, hundreds of thousands In cash and we don’t record everything? You must be slow

Apparently it turns out that Jones did nothing wrong as more evidence comes to light from the recent strip club incident. Seeing how quick much of the community was to go to work at the salt mines I feel an apology is owed.

Can we please get some apologies for the GOAT who got mud thrown about them for the last week?
Not from me. This whole time, i've been saying as much. A friend of mine brought it up today and I told him I'm just amazed how people make the same mistake over and over, grabbing that accusation ball and running with it before all the facts come to light and then they have to walk back things they've said about it. I told him, yeah, Jones can be an idiot which means, the accusations might be true, but on the other hand, people with histories like Jones' are a magnet for con artist opportunists to sue, settle or blackmail for money so I haven't even given the story a minute of my time. I've spent more time typing this post than delving into this story before the dust settles and we can get real facts about what happened.

Can you point at said evidence?

For all the people who need evidence Jones is innocent but not vice e versa, was watching interview with Dana today who's seen the footage and he backtracked from saying truth was somewhere in the middle to the accusations being a joke.

Well, maybe some women would do that but in this case, the lady had a policy of $100 if you want to touch the waitress and Jon ignored that and did what he did anyway so it became a case of battery because the victim was unwilling without the payment upfront.
If it went down the way she said I'm all on her side but what kind of fucked up policy is that?
Is that normal

Our family business is a bar and restaurant. My wife works there. I can't imagine telling her and the other female staff that male patrons can slap them on the vagina as long as they pay you $100 bucks. Nor having a staff member ask if it's ok to charge customers $100 to slap their vagina.

I know it was a strip club but seriously wtf. There is no way that shit would be allowed in Australia.

I was more commenting on your analogy. If you have time this 15 minute podcast is about Jeremy Piven getting MeToo'd. No one is talking about Jeffery Rush getting found not guilty. Double standards. Imo you accuse someone and it was found out you were lying then you should have to do the time they would have done.

I 100% Agree with you. And Sadly that is still not happening. And it won't happen until many more of these lies get exposed. The media destroys the careers and lives of people, and if the story is BS there is minimal coverage, with that person's life still in shambles. In my Job if I am accused I better at least get an investigation of allegations made. That is all men really want. A fair investigation of an accusation. But in this media frenzy time, they want the story told, and a narrative formed right away.. Women took this shit too far with the "Me Too". They have turned this into Men VS Women and it Is getting nasty.. You can't just make BS up for attention ladies.

the days of men being incarcerated soly because of a woman's word are coming to an end

Men aren't just incarcerated based on a woman's word. Even if a guy convicted of rape turns out to be innocent there still had to be enough evidence to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt to find him guilty in the first place. That's a very high bar to meet and requires more than just a woman's accusation.

More to the point, it's incredibly difficult to get a rape conviction even when there's a plethora of evidence and the guy is clearly guilty as sin. It's far more likely that a guy who freely admits to being a rapist and is found guilty will get a slap on the wrist than an innocent guy will wind up in prison.

For all the people who need evidence Jones is innocent but not vice e versa, was watching interview with Dana today who's seen the footage and he backtracked from saying truth was somewhere in the middle to the accusations being a joke.
You created a thread asking Sherdoggers their opinion "in light of new evidence" then you failed to provide a link to this "new evidence". If your source is the opinion of Dana White then you have failed pretty miserably here.

I haven't said anything either way about these allegations. But I sure as hell won't be coming to any conclusions based on the opinion of Dana White.

Last edited:
I was more commenting on your analogy. If you have time this 15 minute podcast is about Jeremy Piven getting MeToo'd. No one is talking about Jeffery Rush getting found not guilty. Double standards. Imo you accuse someone and it was found out you were lying then you should have to do the time they would have done.

The issue with that is someone not being convicted isn't evidence that the accuser knowingly lied. Guilty people get away with crimes they're tried for regularly. So how would you prove someone knowingly lied as opposed to there just not being enough evidence to say the accused is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt?

Also, I thought knowingly making a false police report was already a crime. Unless you're talking about taking it one step further and just imprisoning anyone who makes any sort of accusation that doesn't result in a conviction regardless of the actual merit of the accusation.

Back