Apologies for Jones?

ferrisjso

"Melodramatic" Historian
@Gold
Reaction score
Apparently it turns out that Jones did nothing wrong as more evidence comes to light from the recent strip club incident. Seeing how quick much of the community was to go to work at the salt mines I feel an apology is owed.

Can we please get some apologies for the GOAT who got mud thrown about them for the last week?

Jon-Jones.jpg

He probably just payed her to STFU.

Still a piece of shit.

I picto apologise to jones..

It will fluctuate over the next couple years indefinitely in regards to this one incident

Jones haters just assume the worst and are convinced that he 100% did anything he's accused of just like scorned women. <45>

What exactly is this new evidence?

Apparently it turns out that Jones did nothing wrong as more evidence comes to light from the recent strip club incident. Seeing how quick much of the community was to go to work at the salt mines I feel an apology is owed.

Can we please get some apologies for the GOAT who got mud thrown about them for the last week?
Nope

Can you provide a link or a source for whatever talking about, ts?

I admit it's not fair on Jon, he already has so much to worry about with keeping his picograms in check.

I don't know what upsets me more, the fact he had the nerve to marry a white woman then leave her at home to raise his 3 kids while he goes to stripe clubs or the fact that this douche bag and his douche bag brother are mingling with strippers who aren't black like them.
OKkk

ME too movement is taking black eyes finally.. About time..

Who said Jones finally married his baby mama? Who says he ever will?

Jesus Christ thats savage. I see you're a man of culture as well.

I am not talking about beating up a woman.. I am saying this movement has gone waaaay too far. Women expect to be believed right away when they say anything. Men are fighting back..

I am not talking about beating up a woman.. I am saying this movement has gone waaaay too far. Women expect to be believed right away when they say anything. Men are fighting back..
I was more commenting on your analogy. If you have time this 15 minute podcast is about Jeremy Piven getting MeToo'd. No one is talking about Jeffery Rush getting found not guilty. Double standards. Imo you accuse someone and it was found out you were lying then you should have to do the time they would have done.

Back