APEX fights: Is it even fair???

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Given that our trio of commentators are always biased, and always screaming what the fighter they root for is doing good and what he should be doing..... isn't it a little unfair?
I mean, the fighters can definitely hear them, and this is not only demoralizing/frustrating for the opponent, but also they get 3 top guys giving them tips on what to do to win....

I think that, if fights are without public, UFC should put the trio away, in a different room, so it is fair for everyone.

Thoughts?

I remember Poirier saying in the first Conor fight he felt like the media, the UFC, and the fans were all against him... I bet a lot of fighters feel like that in the apex lmao

3 top guys telling them what to do? I'll give you DC and Dominick, but there is no way I'd ever say Brendan Fitzgerald is a "top guy" at anything.

What?

Is this a serious topic lol

I could've swore Yanez overheard what DC was saying about timing jabs with a parry jab and did it and beat Costa tonight.

3 top guys telling them what to do? I'll give you DC and Dominick, but there is no way I'd ever say Brendan Fitzgerald is a "top guy" at anything.
Agreed, but I am not saying tonight only.
There were plenty of fighters that commented already they hear the commentating trio during their fights.

Back