Aoki ever coming

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
Is Aoki ever coming to UFC. If not I'd like to see him fight Askren maybe at catchweight

Nope,

The man likes to crush cans. Some say he's half goat.

Had a bad showing against Giblert, don't think he will fight in the US again (I may have legit cried, but most likely was having an allergic reaction to a cat). Love watching fancy pants crush cans and snap arms.

I remember when BJ was on a tear and Joe Rogan said, who do we have now to fight him? Maybe we should bring in Aoki from Japan.... Those were epic days.

Dude's making bank, while beating up lesser opponents. He's already done enough to be considered one of the better lightweights in MMA, so he's got no real reason to come and make that $1000 Reebok paycheck.

No because he has a family (Yakuza)

2.gif

One of the most overrated LWs of all time. More one dimensional than old Nintendo.

Dude's making bank, while beating up lesser opponents. He's already done enough to be considered one of the better lightweights in MMA, so he's got no real reason to come and make that $1000 Reebok paycheck.

But he could be on $2,500 after like 10 fights...think of all the used cars he could buy with that sort of cash.

#OnThatReebookMoney

lol no

Same as Askren. Doesn't want to take less money to fihgt guys that will beat him. Can't really blame him.

Aoki looks like he's snoring hard, same as Johhny Knoxville when Butterbean ko'd him in Jacksss.
The context behind this fight makes it even worse.

If my memory is correct...this was japanese freak show match against a kickboxer.

1st round was kickboxing....Aoki survived.

2nd round was MMA, the round where Aoki was supposed to destroy. He got KO'd right at the start of the round.

lol no

Same as Askren. Doesn't want to take less money to fihgt guys that will beat him. Can't really blame him.
While he's also pretty limited, Askren's wrestling would take him much further than Aoki in the UFC. He depends on those gay pride pants for an advantage, they create traction for his guard and submission game. Ridiculous he gets to wear those but hey, it's Japan.

uhhh, i thought he was great, until he came and got crushed by gilbert. Then, it was just like, he ain't that great. only in Japan can he be GOAT in LW. lol.

uhhh, i thought he was great, until he came and got crushed by gilbert. Then, it was just like, he ain't that great. only in Japan can he be GOAT in LW. lol.
Who's Gilbert? Do you mean Giblert?

Iq6aI2Je.jpg

I thought this was an ad for his brand of sperm volumizer....

The context behind this fight makes it even worse.

If my memory is correct...this was japanese freak show match against a kickboxer.

1st round was kickboxing....Aoki survived.

2nd round was MMA, the round where Aoki was supposed to destroy. He got KO'd right at the start of the round.

Realistically that's the only way he could lose although he was obviously goofing around.

As with other big Japanese names he'll probably only end up in the UFC when/if he declines enough that he can't earn good money in Asia at which point he'll be sold as still being in his prime to US fans and another example of how poor Japanese MMA is.

Back