Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

She's a 31 year old bartender who didn't understand what a) Amazon is and b) how tax breaks work.

Just feel sorry for her and move on.

They had floor plans and knowledge of undisclosed office locations. They had people on the inside aiding the coup attempt.

I’ve also read some of these gop lawmakers gave some of these terrorists tours of the capital days before the event happened.

But let’s worry about AOC. A woman who would never do what these gop lawmakers did.

@Khabib Khanate @Lead If my addressing at the end of this post, which I cannot edit, results in me getting banned, a fond farewell to both of you.

But in my defense....ugh, come on.

You are a commie (and with you that's not hyperbole, you actually consider yourself a communist iirc) and insufferable at times (but also not a moron and offer a solid alternate view often) but FFS if you get banned for calling someone a dumbass, they should ban us all. Even with dubs, that can't be a bannable offense. No way.

Dude your admitting she would be in danger and calling her a drama queen at the same time

Are you suffering from cte or something ?

Maybe. I said she would have been killed. No question. But yes, she is being a drama queen by saying that gop would have let them into the secured room. They would be at risk or being harmed themselves as would the police that would not have let anyone open the door

This people vote to send people’s children to war so why should they be afraid of a few protesters?

Wasn't the Iraq War the last one to get a vote? AOC was 13 when that vote took place. All the other "conflicts and engagements" are just illegal wars that Bush, Obama, and Trump got us into.

Although you could probably throw in that horrible amendment Liz Cheney pushed through last year to the NDAA to prevent any withdrawl from Afghanistan.

I'll never be president of your fan club. But if calling someone a dumbass was a banning offence, the Mods would be the only people left on here:)

Disagree. If you're on dubs you're already on thin ice and you're supposed to attack the idea not the poster. Trotsky is well within the realm of being banned.

So you're contention isn't that some GOP lawmakers wouldn't lead a mob to AOC or Pelosi, it's that they couldn't?

I don’t think they would have. Well, maybe the qanon nut, but yes, I am saying that the police wouldn’t have let anyone near that door.

You are a commie (and with you that's not hyperbole, you actually consider yourself a communist iirc) and insufferable at times (but also not a moron and offer a solid alternate view often) but FFS if you get banned for calling someone a dumbass, they should ban us all. Even with dubs, that can't be a bannable offense. No way.

The only thing keeping us all relatively safe from speaking like that, are reports and mod moods. I've been dubbed for less, and not dubbed for far worse. It all comes down to people reporting and if mods consider it "flaming". There is no real measuring stick on the latter, so if you're a returning ban already on dub-dubs, you might want to tread lightly with the language you use.

@Khabib Khanate @Lead If my addressing at the end of this post, which I cannot edit, results in me getting banned, a fond farewell to both of you.

But in my defense....ugh, come on.

Why would that happen? I’ve been called much worse and I have never reported anyone for anything. Do I think it is warranted to call me a dumbass? Nope. Kind of a passive aggressive bitch move imo, but clearly many people disagree with me and I admit that maybe my dislike for her is clouding my objective opinion of the threat. And I will say it again, this has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman in power. I just don’t like her or the constant bombardment of news stories about how many shits she takes
Each day

The only thing keeping us all relatively safe from speaking like that, are reports and mod moods. I've been dubbed for less, and not dubbed for far worse. It all comes down to people reporting and if mods consider it "flaming". There is no real measuring stick on the latter, so if you're a returning ban already on dub-dubs, you might want to tread lightly with the language you use.

I sure as fuck wouldn’t report anyone

Maybe. I said she would have been killed. No question. But yes, she is being a drama queen by saying that gop would have let them into the secured room. They would be at risk or being harmed themselves as would the police that would not have let anyone open the door

Ok

Let's try this another way so you can see the folly in your logic

A Chris dorner type is on a rampage to kill a buncha cops

In the bunker the cops are hiding in are several officers you know damn well are sympathetic to dorners cause and he likely won't kill them if he makes it in because he's aware of the fact.

Is this cause for concern for some of the officers in that bunker?

That's rhetorical by the way we both know the answer

I get it you hate her and think she's a communist.... but you're barking up the wrong tree today

Disagree. If you're on dubs you're already on thin ice and you're supposed to attack the idea not the poster. Trotsky is well within the realm of being banned.

Yeah...but c'mon. Just adding "dumbass" at the end of a post where the content was addressed? I could see MAYBE being on dubs and ONLY replying "You're a dumbass" or something getting the hammer. But he did actually address the content too.

"Dumbass" just isn't that bad at all. I've probably called my dog "dumbass" 3-4 times since Trotsky posted tha LMAO, and I love my dog. She's awesome.

The Congresswoman married to the dude that exposes himself to minors would be the one I would be worried about. The rest of them(other than WV guy that got arrested) are only playing the gimmick for votes, She is legit crazy and her husband is a pedo.

Those are her beliefs, and if they don't rile you up she's got others.

Ok

Let's try this another way so you can see the folly in your logic

A Chris dorner type is on a rampage to kill a buncha cops

In the bunker the cops are hiding in are several officers you know damn well are sympathetic to dorners cause and he likely won't kill them if he makes it in because he's aware of the fact.

Is this cause for concern for some of the officers in that bunker?

That's rhetorical by the way we both know the answer

I get it you hate her and think she's a communist.... but you're barking up the wrong tree today

Again, maybe I am. I admitted that. I didn’t know that dumbass Republicans were tweeting some of that stuff. And the crispy dorner reference is not a great one.

Yeah...see my previous post. I don't think "dumbass" is all that offensive.

Had Trotsky said "stupid c*nt" or something, sure. That's playing with fire. Ban might be incoming. But "dumbass"? C'mon.

Back