Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

What location did the GOP lawmaker say Nancy was at?
Sometimes saying where someone isn't can be almost as big of a clue as to stating the general location of where they are.

We were always told at my old job to never tell people where the Judges and Commissioners were not at as it removes one more spot for someone to look for.

Remember when Geraldo Rivera got ripped to shit for basically revealing the 82nd's position in Afghanistan by drawing a mock up map of a town in the dirt even though he didn't say the name? It's the same idea.

I'm not a fan of AOC or Pelosi but you don't tell the world WHERE THEY ARE NOT LOCATED when people are breeching the walls.

Sometimes saying where someone isn't can be almost as big of a clue as to stating the general location of where they are.

We were always told at my old job to never tell people where the Judges and Commissioners were not at as it removes one more spot for someone to look for.

Remember when Geraldo Rivera got ripped to shit for basically revealing the 82nd's position in Afghanistan by drawing a mock up map of a town in the dirt even though he didn't say the name? It's the same idea.

I'm not a fan of AOC or Pelosi but you don't tell the world WHERE THEY ARE NOT LOCATED when people are breeching the walls.
Fair enough. I'm just saying @Trotsky 's post is false. Nobody tweeted Pelosi's location.

....a GOP lawmaker was actively tweeting the location of Nancy Pelosi, you dumbass.

No, they did not say “she is in such and such room.” I agree that the lady that posted what you are referring to is also an unhinged bitch, actually even more so. But aoc is a drama queen that actually thinks a republican would open the door for the shitbag mob, exposing themselves as well.

Demonstrably well-founded fears for safety in the face of a violent right-wing mob causing the TS to call AOC a "deranged bitch" really goes to show the derangement of conservative Americans, particularly in talking about women in politics.

The obsession with and vitriol toward persons like AOC, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton is truly pathological.
Yeah, it's the classic "hysterical woman" trope. It's gaslighting.
No, they did not say “she is in such and such room.” I agree that the lady that posted what you are referring to is also an unhinged bitch, actually even more so. But aoc is a drama queen that actually thinks a republican would open the door for the shitbag mob, exposing themselves as well.
You just admitted you think the mob would've killed her. So she's right on that part. What makes it so unthinkable that a sympathizing politician (and we have proof there were those present there) would open the door?

It's a very realistic fear.

i can think of 2 or 3 GOP members who would lead them to her, the crazy q anon bitch and the new gun barbie for a start, considering she riles you chuds up so much id say shes being accurate..

I strongly dislike her, but I wouldn’t want to see her or anyone harmed. And you are right about the two nut jobs. But She is acting like they were going to throw open the door-like they would be allowed to even get near the door with the capital police in the room.

What’s confusing about it, exactly? She tweets what she has for breakfast and there is a news story on it.

Do you not see the irony of you complaining about this girls tweets as you hang from the junk of the president And carry water for him every chance you get. A man who uses twitter to vomit up every stupid thought he has.

you have no self awareness. None.

Her eyes scare me. They're like too wide and remind me of like creepy clingy gf memes from a decade ago.
pretty much
iu

Demonstrably well-founded fears for safety in the face of a violent right-wing mob causing the TS to call AOC a "deranged bitch" really goes to show the derangement of conservative Americans, particularly in talking about women in politics.

The obsession with and vitriol toward persons like AOC, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton is truly pathological.

Oh, so now this is a women in politics thing? Shut the fuck up. I talk the same way about bitch mcconnell and lindsey graham.

Sounds like she is being inciteful. Impeach.

Now do Trump.

Back