Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

I never said that at all. I just think that it is ridiculous that she believed that the republicans would let the mob in to get them. They all would have been taken if they could have

Many Republicans were the people directly responsible for whipping these people into a frenzy to begin with. When they say we need to kick ass, this is 1776, they're stealing the election, it's pretty clear what they're saying to the patriot open carry Q freedom crowd that showed up. GOP reps were also directly involved in the insurrection.

Reports are also coming out from congressmen about how there were some of these groups having their members given tours the day before the riot by GOP lawmakers. I mean, this seems to be looking worse and worse for the GOP and the abject freaks who compose their most ardent base.

I would shade my percentages in terms of belief towards this violent mob being perfectly fine killing or illegally detaining democratic deep state traitors who stole an election from the only man who could solve their problems. When I'm seeing a bunch of extremist nuts, armed to the teeth, loaded in tactical gear and carrying zip ties, I'm thinking they're damn sure willing to do harm.

And they got one door away from where the Speaker and others were barricaded. They were on the other side, homie. That's quite serious.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mikie...issance-tours-of-capitol-the-day-before-riots

If anyone wants to say AOC was never in danger

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_1920x1080.jpg

What is that? Is there video of that?

What is that? Is there video of that?
They dragged an unconscious cop out the front door and beat him on the steps. There is video but its from an angle that you don't see the cop; just the people throwing blows.

Of course she feared for her life.
Those people would have killed her and probably every other politician they would have found.
They were running around in the capitol chanting about hanging the politicians.
It's not like they would have asked for autographs, they would have killed whomever they found.

Many Republicans were the people directly responsible for whipping these people into a frenzy to begin with. When they say we need to kick ass, this is 1776, they're stealing the election, it's pretty clear what they're saying to the patriot open carry Q freedom crowd that showed up. GOP reps were also directly involved in the insurrection.

Reports are also coming out from congressmen about how there were some of these groups having their members given tours the day before the riot by GOP lawmakers. I mean, this seems to be looking worse and worse for the GOP and the abject freaks who compose their most ardent base.

I would shade my percentages in terms of belief towards this violent mob being perfectly fine killing or illegally detaining democratic deep state traitors who stole an election from the only man who could solve their problems. When I'm seeing a bunch of extremist nuts, armed to the teeth, loaded in tactical gear and carrying zip ties, I'm thinking they're damn sure willing to do harm.

And they got one door away from where the Speaker and others were barricaded. They were on the other side, homie. That's quite serious.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mikie...issance-tours-of-capitol-the-day-before-riots

As more comes out about this, the worse it looks. What I wonder is if a republican lawmaker would have tried to open a door how far would the capital police have gone to stop them. I don’t think it could have happened. Those officers assigned to the congress and senators are pretty elite. I worked with about eight of them while on a protection duty for John Boehner in 2012

As more comes out about this, the worse it looks. What I wonder is if a republican lawmaker would have tried to open a door how far would the capital police have gone to stop them. I don’t think it could have happened. Those officers assigned to the congress and senators are pretty elite. I worked with about eight of them while on a protection duty for John Boehner in 2012

I don't think you'd see any member trying to open the door. These Republicans are spineless and cowards. To open the door takes guts. These members had no problem sending out tweets and acting tough but when it came down to it, they would crumble.

I don't think you'd see any member trying to open the door. These Republicans are spineless and cowards. To open the door takes guts. These members had no problem sending out tweets and acting tough but when it came down to it, they would crumble.

I don’t think they would either. They would be at almost as much risk as the dems. These people were extremists. I also can’t imagine they would be willing to take on the capital police to open those doors. That is the biggest obstacle and why I think aoc is playing this up. Again, for the final time, it was very dangerous situation, and her and other politicians would have been killed if the mob got to them. But those rooms are secure. And those police would not let them near the door. It would not have been that easy.

I don’t think they would either. They would be at almost as much risk as the dems. These people were extremists. I also can’t imagine they would be willing to take on the capital police to open those doors. That is the biggest obstacle and why I think aoc is playing this up. Again, for the final time, it was very dangerous situation, and her and other politicians would have been killed if the mob got to them. But those rooms are secure. And those police would not let them near the door. It would not have been that easy.

When I said spineless and cowards I should not have singled out Republicans because Dems are cut from the same cloth.

When I said spineless and cowards I should not have singled out Republicans because Dems are cut from the same cloth.

To be somewhat fair, they are mostly old men and women. I can see that qanon bitch trying to force her way to the door and saying “do you know who I am-I will have you fired
If you touch me!”

Of course she feared for her life.
Those people would have killed her and probably every other politician they would have found.
They were running around in the capitol chanting about hanging the politicians.
It's not like they would have asked for autographs, they would have killed whomever they found.

I don’t think any of them would have been safe, which is why I don’t see them allowing the rioters in to get aoc. I think some of those people would have either killed or taken them hostage just for the notoriety of it.

I mean...these are politicians. I'm not going to give any of them shit for being scared. I'm no fan of AOC and sure she's maybe being a bit dramatic, but she needs to be cut some slack here. Most people are gonna be on the verge of pissing themselves if they're needing to be barricaded in a room to be kept safe from a mob that's looking to possibly do them harm.

We put elementary school kids through active shooter training FFS. And they don't even really grasp the concept of why other than in VERY vague terms. When actual intruders with AT BEST questionable motives enter a building, I'm not gonna call those who hide in fear "cowards". I don't care about their political affiliation either.

The victim card is still powerful that's what shes playing it. I am not surprised she doesn't say she is scared ICE will detain her based on the color of her skin so we should get rid of ICE.

AOC going full unhinged, and the usual suspects defending her.

I mean...these are politicians. I'm not going to give any of them shit for being scared. I'm no fan of AOC and sure she's maybe being a bit dramatic, but she needs to be cut some slack here. Most people are gonna be on the verge of pissing themselves if they're needing to be barricaded in a room to be kept safe from a mob that's looking to possibly do them harm.

We put elementary school kids through active shooter training FFS. And they don't even really grasp the concept of why other than in VERY vague terms. When actual intruders with AT BEST questionable motives enter a building, I'm not gonna call those who hide in fear "cowards". I don't care about their political affiliation either.

My comment was directed to the Canadian Mountie who suggested that one of the crazy Q folks would open then the door.

I agree with you on giving her slack. None of us were in that position. I’m sure AOC was well.aware of the mobs attitude toward her and others.

Can you imagine what would have happened in the domestic terrorists unleashed this beast?
1610728090275.jpg

Stuff of nightmares

Back