Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

The rioters were probably trying to steal bread for their families. Oh wait, bunker girl only makes excuses when rioters attack private citizens and small business owners. If it comes anywhere near herself, suddenly "we're not going back to brunch" turns into demanding military occupation.

The mob should have seized her and thrown her back behind a bar where she belongs.

Lol!

https://i.redd.it/dp5a2nx007a61.gif

dp5a2nx007a61.gif
Shawn-Michaels-Hell-In-A-Cell.gif

What location did the GOP lawmaker say Nancy was at?

The post right before that one, when she stated that they were locked in the chamber. Then she tweeted when pelosi was removed.

She was updating Pelosi's location in real time.

Last edited:
The post right before that one, when she stated that they were locked in the chamber. Then she tweeted when pelosi was removed.

Whats wrong with that woman? Her parents failed her.

No, I don't, but I wouldn't have counted it out either.

Me neither. Despite getting attacked from all angles itt, I still believe that the capital officers assigned to protect the individual congress members are the most loyal and vetted of all the capital police.

I was the department liaison when John Boehner came to my city and I worked closely with the capital police assigned to him. They were hardcore

Maybe she was like why the fuck is she being removed and nobody else

There were a a lot of others who were making what they thought could be the last calls to their families.

Me neither. Despite getting attacked from all angles itt, I still believe that the capital officers assigned to protect the individual congress members are the most loyal and vetted of all the capital police.

I was the department liaison when John Boehner came to my city and I worked closely with the capital police assigned to him. They were hardcore
you arent getting "attacked from all angles" some people disagree with your histrionic post on the first page, and an anecdotal story of your interaction of some police officers several years ago doesnt rule out that certain officers patrolling that building may have trump sympathies, or werent doing their jobs properly on that day.

She mentioned that she thinks she is in Congress with white supremacists on the other side of the isle.

She didn't feel safe in the room where some republicans did not wear masks.

She also claims the right is full of fascist while calling for an enemies list and the end of free speech.

you arent getting "attacked from all angles" some people disagree with your histrionic post on the first page, and an anecdotal story of your interaction of some police officers several years ago doesnt rule out that certain officers patrolling that building may have trump sympathies, or werent doing their jobs properly on that day.

Yeah, I get that. And I am fine with disagreements and debate. I welcome that. I am fine with attacks as well, which is what happened. I stepped in it a bit because I was unaware of some of the tweets and just how crazy some of the other Congress peeps are. And maybe i let my string dislike for her cloud some of my comments, but i stand by the fact that she loves the attention and will say just about anything to get it. She really believes her own hype and she did put out that video trying to stir stuff up.

I never ruled out the sympathizers, but I still firmly believe that no one would have or would have been able to let them in the secure rooms. Doesn’t mean I am correct on that assessment except that it didn’t happen. Something like this should have never happened. It was a failure on many levels and I am embarrassed for our country because of what happened. I am also embarrassed for any cop that took selfies or was friendly to those shitbags, but it also could have been a survival tactic-I don’t know. I am embarrassed that those people are Americans and don’t believe them worthy. I am embarrassed that trump was ever a president. I don’t identify as republican, but I do lean conservative and have some liberal values as well.

If anyone wants to say AOC was never in danger

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_1920x1080.jpg

I never said that at all. I just think that it is ridiculous that she believed that the republicans would let the mob in to get them. They all would have been taken if they could have

Unless it was a minigun or a 50 cal, it wouldn't have done her much good against a mob that large.
I dunno, when that Qanon lady in the Trump cape got a new hole in her throat the crowd stopped trying to climb through that particular window lol.

remember that FL school shooting where the cop was on video doing nothing??? what they did to him in the media?? that needs to happen to all these cops who shit on their oaths
He's chilling with his $9000/month pension, don't worry about him.

So give anyone who "shit on their oaths" $108,000/year cash pension to start with, annual increases and medical coverage? That's your solution?

Back