Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

They should have never even gotten in the doors. They were reportedly ordered not to use lethal force and they got overrun. Some of them seemed chummy with those fucking nut jobs, which is disturbing but it also might have been a survival tactic. I don’t know. It was absolutely a horrendous and dangerous situation. But she acts like a sorority girl desperate for and loving the attention she gets.

Are you under the impression that I condone any of this shit or support these fucks-any of them? You would be very wrong

I dont think you condone their actions, but it is baffling that you make a thread focused on calling her a drama queen after a bunch of loons that want to kill her successfully made it into the building. What other time is there to be a hysterical "sorority girl" than when you have a bunch of loons at your door and a fellow "colleague" tweeting out locations?

It is the right wing media and right wing Youtubers that pushed her into the spotlight. It is you guys that dissect all of her tweets and make her the primetime story.
She isnt some fixture on CNN or MSNBC, and they are often critical and dismissive of her views.

I dont really fault the cops there at the moment because they were in a difficult situation due to the numbers.
But again, you guys often excuse bad behavior from people like Trump and Qanon, say we have TDS when these actions cause real harm to our institutions and norms. The environment that made this possible is a direct result of Trump and Qanon rhetoric and conspiracy theory bullshit

yeah i was saying while i watched like "they would have probably opened fire in NYC" all my other cop buddies were like not a single person should have set foot in that building and pile up the bodies etc( you know cops are dark and cynical) When i saw the cops taking selfies with the rioters and saying shit like "we dont agree but RESPECT you"?? i was like wtf ..

you and i know damn well if that was BLM or any other color than white people at least 20-30 people would have been shot ... that part of racism exists and cant be debated we literally watched it happen live

I disagree with the last part. First, I don’t think we would see that-this was the capital, not a target or shoe store. But I think police are unwilling to open up on civilians like that. I guess that is a good thing, but at the same time, this is embarrassing for this country. I think they would have been even more afraid to open up on blacks people because they would be crucified. They were ordered not to fire. At least according to

I disagree with the last part. First, I don’t think we would see that-this was the capital, not a target or shoe store. But I think police are unwilling to open up on civilians like that. I guess that is a good thing, but at the same time, this is embarrassing for this country. I think they would have been even more afraid to open up on blacks people because they would be crucified. They were ordered not to fire. At least according to

I dont get how a cop sees another cop being crushed by a door with assholes yelling "push push" like the romans taking down a castle and they dont at least start shooting in the air or something to get them to back the F up ... or when that cop was dragged out and beaten... i would have been doing whatever was necessary to get a fallen comrade ...thats just crazy... those cops who did nothing dishonor the badge and should resign...

remember that FL school shooting where the cop was on video doing nothing??? what they did to him in the media?? that needs to happen to all these cops who shit on their oaths

I dont think you condone their actions, but it is baffling that you make a thread focused on calling her a drama queen after a bunch of loons that want to kill her successfully made it into the building. What other time is there to be a hysterical "sorority girl" than when you have a bunch of loons at your door and a fellow "colleague" tweeting out locations?

It is the right wing media and right wing Youtubers that pushed her into the spotlight. It is you guys that dissect all of her tweets and make her the primetime story.
She isnt some fixture on CNN or MSNBC, and they are often critical and dismissive of her views.

I dont really fault the cops there at the moment because they were in a difficult situation due to the numbers.
But again, you guys often excuse bad behavior from people like Trump and Qanon, say we have TDS when these actions cause real harm to our institutions and norms. The environment that made this possible is a direct result of Trump and Qanon rhetoric and conspiracy theory bullshit

You need to stop saying “you guys” because I hate trump and always have. I am not a fan of biden either. I said that she was right to fear for her life, but she said that she thought her R colleagues were going to feed her to the wolves and I have already stated why I think that would not happen. But rather than say-“ I was scared for my life” she makes a big dramatic video post and says this

I dont get how a cop sees another cop being crushed by a door with assholes yelling "push push" like the romans taking down a castle and they dont at least start shooting in the air or something to get them to back the F up ... or when that cop was dragged out and beaten... i would have been doing whatever was necessary to get a fallen comrade ...thats just crazy... those cops who did nothing dishonor the badge and should resign...

remember that FL school shooting where the cop was on video doing nothing??? what they did to him in the media?? that needs to happen to all these cops who shit on their oaths

I agree. I don’t understand how shitbags hitting officers in the head with sticks is not a lethal force situation. When that officer was dragged down the steps and when the officer was being crushed-yep, those assholes should have been lit the fuck up. At the very very least, they should have gotten a baton across the forehead. Like I said, it is shameful

Lol!

https://i.redd.it/dp5a2nx007a61.gif

dp5a2nx007a61.gif

You need to stop saying “you guys” because I hate trump and always have. I am not a fan of biden either. I said that she was right to fear for her life, but she said that she thought her R colleagues were going to feed her to the wolves and I have already stated why I think that would not happen. But rather than say-“ I was scared for my life” she makes a big dramatic video post and says this

Fair enough.
But what I am getting at is your criticism of her is based on what you perceive as the low percentage of what she fears happening, when she had plenty of reason to be fearful. There should be a nearly ZERO percent chance of what happened on Wednesday happening. The only reason why her life was in danger is because of the lies and rhetoric of people that hate her. That happened because people on the right have been constantly downplaying Trump's rhetoric, as well as other Republicans in Congress and FOX News.

You are downplaying the danger to her now, and saying she is "dramatizing" it. This is something that has never happened in American history, and you think SHE is the one being irrational?

I would much rather see politicians actually show their faces and communicating with the public than wondering what the hell Pelosi or McConnel have been doing for the past 2 months they have been away from the cameras. Leaders should be visible.
Im sounding like an AOC Stan here, but I just really do not understand how you found a way to criticize her after agreeing that her life was in danger.

AOC being retarded is fun to goof about. But she also tends to be a fucking asshole a lot of the time too. Who listens to her?

@Trotsky is a left wing poster, so of course he’s on dubs. Right winger posters can spread disinformation that foments sedition with impunity but the second a leftist hurts their feelings about it they’re on dubs.

@Trotsky has been banned before and is always allowed back. He's almost always on dubs. He is openly racist and wishes death on people for having political opinions different than his. He is a coward of the absolute highest order and other posters have gotten banned for much less. If you're trying to insinuate that Leftists get unfair treatment on this board, you're wasting your time.

AOC being retarded is fun to goof about. But she also tends to be a fucking asshole a lot of the time too. Who listens to her?

@Trotsky has been banned before and is always allowed back. He's almost always on dubs. He is openly racist and wishes death on people for having political opinions different than his. He is a coward of the absolute highest order and other posters have gotten banned for much less. If you're trying to insinuate that Leftists get unfair treatment on this board, you're wasting your time.
How is he a racist?

Fair enough.
But what I am getting at is your criticism of her is based on what you perceive as the low percentage of what she fears happening, when she had plenty of reason to be fearful. There should be a nearly ZERO percent chance of what happened on Wednesday happening. The only reason why her life was in danger is because of the lies and rhetoric of people that hate her. That happened because people on the right have been constantly downplaying Trump's rhetoric, as well as other Republicans in Congress and FOX News.

You are downplaying the danger to her now, and saying she is "dramatizing" it. This is something that has never happened in American history, and you think SHE is the one being irrational?

I would much rather see politicians actually show their faces and communicating with the public than wondering what the hell Pelosi or McConnel have been doing for the past 2 months they have been away from the cameras. Leaders should be visible.
Im sounding like an AOC Stan here, but I just really do not understand how you found a way to criticize her after agreeing that her life was in danger.

I admitted she was in danger. I guess my issue is that she makes a video accusing other congressmen of planning to basically have her kidnapped and killed. She is being dramatic. The video. The way she gives an ultimatum like she has any authority to do so. Again, she was or would have been in serious danger were they not in a reinforced and well protected room with armed police-probably a bunch of them. But the way in which she posted this video reminded me of a teenager or a reality show personality. She is ridiculously fake and I find her personality and politics reprehensible. We are allowed to disagree on this.

I admitted she was in danger. I guess my issue is that she makes a video accusing other congressmen of planning to basically have her kidnapped and killed. She is being dramatic. The video. The way she gives an ultimatum like she has any authority to do so. Again, she was or would have been in serious danger were they not in a reinforced and well protected room with armed police-probably a bunch of them. But the way in which she posted this video reminded me of a teenager or a reality show personality. She is ridiculously fake and I find her personality and politics reprehensible. We are allowed to disagree on this.
Fair enough.

Under investigation for selfies and being friendly with those turds. Have you anything on the officers protecting the politicians?
No, I don't, but I wouldn't have counted it out either.

1) What previously banned account do you think @Omega Beam was?

2) How long do you think his new account will last?

[<cena1}

I cant stand aoc but, she was right to feel threatened by the protesters and the actions of some of her fellow congressmen. I didnt know a congresswoman tweeted Pelosi's location until I read this thread. I was worried
When the GOP nominated trump in 2016 that it would come back and bite them in the ass. I guess I didnt take those qanon nutjobs seriously enough

People actually voted for this nutjob. Twice.

AOC is a sensationalist who panders to a certain group of dumb feminist. She’s pretty much a smaller-scale version of Trump who panders to his dumbass nuthuggers. Trumpers bitching about AOC is a classic case of pot calling the kettle black.

Also, her assessment of that particular situation is likely also true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back