Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by nhbbear, Jan 13, 2021.

1. GreenGorilla Weirdo

Isn't AOC that latin woman who claims to be from the hood but grew up well and has displayed mayor gaffes?
    I haven't really kept up with the crazies in US politics but did they really leak locations of politicians?
    I mean if they did she probably is right in being scared, some real nutcases in Q-anon and the rest.

2. skysolo Gold Belt

While you do that. While you wait on a youtube comedian to do something.....

I'm waiting for AOC to fight as hard for her campaign promises as she does for Trump being bad. She is calling for house republicans to "do what's right because it's the right thing to do" referring to voting to impeach Trump.

Well she should live by those same principles. She should fight for Medicare for All since she said she would and it's the right thing to do. Not the right thing according to me but the right thing to do according to one of the most powerful people in the country, who just voted to increase her own healthcare budget by double (although never publicly stating this), named Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.

3. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Yeah, that’s probably it. Most police are in the kkk from what I have heard

They have infiltrated every single profession. Teachers, firefighters, Wall Street. I am not naive enough to say it isn’t partly true. The power in police work might attract a few more to police work but just like the bad cops, they are a very small number.

4. nhbbear Duty Belt

No, I have never been on that shit site. I wasn’t aware of that, but it doesn’t surprise me. These fucks are nuts. I have said it many times already-they would have killed her or pelosi. And they made it further than anyone would have ever thought but I promise you that the police assigned directly to the Congress and not the ones outside would never let anyone near that door and would open up on anyone coming I to that room.

Officer Rick likes this.
  5. StoneColdSteveAustin Black Belt

The bad apples are everywhere. Like we saw on Wednesday. This “few bad apples” bullshit falls on deaf ears these days.

6. AgonyandIrony Steel Belt

The Q anon militia chick seems like she would do it tbh.. she texted today is 1776 on the 6th.

The panic button stuff is wild if true.

7. Prefect Black Belt

Apparently, you don't know of the quality reps my state of Texas elects.

8. nhbbear Duty Belt

Look who’s here.

9. AndroidRage Black Belt

Yes, anyone who considers themselves progressive and still listens to Dore is an absolute fucking moron.

Repubtards actually repeat his talking points. Dore is not a Progressive. He is just anti Dem.

SmilinDesperado likes this.
  10. SmilinDesperado Gold Belt

Why does whether or not it happened your only concern? It shouldnt get to the point where mobs of lunatics that want to gangrape and murder a politician get in the building, the correct floor, or in front of the door of the room our elected officials are in.

That there are elected officials like Trump and Qanon fucks that ultimately fail at the bad or illegal shit that they want to do is a problem that a lot of you are way too willing to overlook.

11. nhbbear Duty Belt

Wow. You sound just like a poor man’s braklis. But what’s really funny is people take him more seriously than you, which is really pathetic

Scrody likes this.
  12. djacobox372 Gold Belt

The conservative brain just can't compute hating a woman they'd also like to f**$k. It short circuits their thought patterns.

[​IMG]

J_C and Officer Rick like this.
  13. Officer Rick Citadel Of Ricks Belt Platinum Member

yeah you and i both know better to go to a site like that i just figured you saw it in media etc... What is even stranger is that NYPD has been telling them for weeks that they needed the national guard and several credible threats were ascertained .. (since 9/11 NYPD's terrorist tracking abilities is second only to the FBI's we have entire divisions like 1,000+ on cyberterrorism and terrorism

14. chardog That's President Donald Trump

Glad you folks openly embrace stupidity

15. nhbbear Duty Belt

They should have never even gotten in the doors. They were reportedly ordered not to use lethal force and they got overrun. Some of them seemed chummy with those fucking nut jobs, which is disturbing but it also might have been a survival tactic. I don’t know. It was absolutely a horrendous and dangerous situation. But she acts like a sorority girl desperate for and loving the attention she gets.

Are you under the impression that I condone any of this shit or support these fucks-any of them? You would be very wrong

16. nhbbear Duty Belt

No sir. I didn’t know about the tweets from the other crazy bitch either. I just saw the article where she said that she thought the republicans would let them in to get her.

Officer Rick likes this.
  17. nhbbear Duty Belt

as it was pointed out already, she has stated that protests shouldn’t make people comfortable. I really dislike her, but had they caught her, she would have been killed I think. She just has to play things up to get attention. With all of this going on she wasn’t getting enough and the focus was elsewhere.

18. Officer Rick Citadel Of Ricks Belt Platinum Member

yeah i was saying while i watched like "they would have probably opened fire in NYC" all my other cop buddies were like not a single person should have set foot in that building and pile up the bodies etc( you know cops are dark and cynical) When i saw the cops taking selfies with the rioters and saying shit like "we dont agree but RESPECT you"?? i was like wtf ..

you and i know damn well if that was BLM or any other color than white people at least 20-30 people would have been shot ... that part of racism exists and cant be debated we literally watched it happen live

19. nhbbear Duty Belt

I still know the number is small. Maybe bigger in the south and bigger cities. But after this past year, I would not be surprised to see that number(if one exists) go up. So many cops are leaving the profession that many departments will be hard up for recruits. Most departments were before this past year. With exception to big cities, it is an underpaid profession that does
    Not reward college degrees with higher wages so there is little incentive to waste a degree. I have a ba from a really good college and I chose to do the job because I wanted to serve my community snd make it better rather than bitch about how things are. They need to increase the wage and increase the qualifications for the job. Hell, there’s a lot of things they need to do for the profession.

20. AndroidRage Black Belt

So wait. It is only considered doing something when he speaks out against the GOP? Yet he makes his living off of speaking out against Dems and Progressives. So why can't he bring himself to simply condemn both instead of just one? Kind of odd isn't it? It is also kind if odd that a so called progressive chanel like The Jimmy the Whore show leads to the youtube algorithm suggesting fox news. And that alot of comments in there are Trumpers..... so weird. If only we could figure out why that is?