Opinion AOC paid her student loans on the congressional floor

I've yet to see anyone who says AOC is having a hard time pay her student loans...except you.

That's not what he's saying. Obviously. He's trying to relay to you that the point was that the vast majority of people with student loans don't have AOC's salary.

So, while AOC is not crippled by her debt due to the fact that she earns more than 3x what the average person with an undergraduate degree that is her age makes, many others are. A recent graduate with a bachelor's degree makes an average of $51,000. AOC makes $170,000.

That's not what he's saying. Obviously. He's trying to relay to you that the point was that the vast majority of people with student loans don't have AOC's salary.

So, while AOC is not crippled by her debt due to the fact that she earns more than 3x what the average person with an undergraduate degree that is her age makes, many others are. A recent graduate with a bachelor's degree makes an average of $51,000. AOC makes $170,000.
he literally said it though. Look up 1 post I quoted it.

Well, Tim Pool, who claims to be left wing, or center-left, still managed to spin the shit out of that...

Right wing grifter mode engaged. B)

Tim Pool's claims to be anything but a right wing Shapiroesque hack are about as believable as his afro.
7aceik3pte731.png

I've yet to see anyone who says AOC is having a hard time pay her student loans...except you.
I asked for a source for this being her intent and he asked me for proof it's expensive to live in DC or something.

I think he made up what her intent was and apparently she hasn't clarified it otherwise it probably would've been posted by now.

She's shit at money if she's only paying off a $1000 with her current salary.

She's shit at money if she's only paying off a $1000 with her current salary.
Typically with student loans, you agree to pay a certain amount at a time. Hers appears to be $1k/month. Why would she/should she pay more than that at this point in her life? Yes, she has a high salary now, but she's only had it for less than a year. Better to continue to save money and pay off her loans at a reasonable rate that will get her debt free in less than two years from now. She will never be poor again. She will probably be a millionaire in 5 years. Her personal brand is strong.

I paid my student loans while working part time at a convenience store 15 years ago.

Amazing we live in a time where a person is special for paying a bill.

Typically with student loans, you agree to pay a certain amount at a time. Hers appears to be $1k/month. Why would she/should she pay more than that at this point in her life? Yes, she has a high salary now, but she's only had it for less than a year. Better to continue to save money and pay off her loans at a reasonable rate that will get her debt free in less than two years from now. She will never be poor again. She will probably be a millionaire in 5 years. Her personal brand is strong.

Because likely the interest rate on the student loans, even factoring it is deductible at year end, likely exceeds any interest she can gain on savings or any investment vehicle SHE chooses (we know she's poor with finances prior to getting in office). She likely will only make that income north of $150k for another year (I don't see her getting re-elected) so while she has a higher income capable of repaying those loans, it's also better to pay them off now than when she likely goes back to a civilian lifestyle (bartending again). Her personal brand MAY be strong; kinda like the Kardashian clan... stupid Americans making other dumb Americans rich. I however, don't believe she has this star power the left try and make it appear she has and believe she will be an afterthought 5 years from now after losing her re-election bid.

So you’re still working on yours Greg? Do you have $20,000 I your account?
I have like 22k left to pay. :(

And I only have $950 in my account... and will only have $500 in my account after work cause I'll be making at truck payment

am i retarded or did her Loan Balance go down, not the bank account?

or did i misread

Back