Elections AOC new ad will trigger the President Trump snowflakes

"Hey guys, watch the Trumpers get triggered by this video in my awesome thread!"

*seconds later*

"Fuckin' Heretic! Heretic troll! Heretic, Heretic, Heretic!"

ROFL

Lmao, pretty pathetic but not surprising from WPEM and other variants of these type of people

Here campaign ad looks as polished as any Hollywood movie with shoring notes and orchestral tone that sounds like John Williams produced it. I mean she must have spent some serious campaign cash or someone got a bunch of NYU music grads together to produce the music. No name calling no attacking her opponent or calling Trump names just hard hitting ad how to make the economy work for more then the .001 percent.

Can’t polish a turd.

Why would this trigger anybody? All she did was mention problems that anybody left or right would want solved. She didn't mud sling, but also didn't offer any solutions. New York has also handled the riots and the covid pandemic worse than any other state in America. Why anybody would want to vote the powers that be from there back in is beyond me.
She is the powers that be...

I honestly don't know too much about her. I remember her Green New Deal Bill being a disaster though. Trying to tax people 80% no matter how rich they are is theft.
This is a common misconception about the Green New Deal but they messed it up big time by trying to create a guarantee paycheck to everyone. If they just focused on green energy jobs and the higher wages and skills training it would have been an easier sell. The tax rate was a scale based on income not unlike Elizabeth Warrens plan but Warren is a mess and dragged everything down.

Did she show her tits? Dont give a fuck about anything that comes out that retarded mouth.

Comedy more than anything. Not triggering at all. Pretty much zero accountability and all blame goes to the system. The same system that allowed her to be where she's at. And trying way too hard with so many blacks and people of color on the ad. Nothing wrong with minorities but you know what they're going for with this.

Anyway, i would never vote for her or what she's offering/ proposing.

Lmao. She comes off as the leader of a sorority not a congresswomen. Of all the mature intelligent people the left has to offer (yes there is lots). This mental midget somehow has some Wierd cult following.

Why would this trigger anybody? All she did was mention problems that anybody left or right would want solved. She didn't mud sling, but also didn't offer any solutions. New York has also handled the riots and the covid pandemic worse than any other state in America. Why anybody would want to vote the powers that be from there back in is beyond me.

You fools in Michigan and the Republican party voted Trump, a New Yorker, into office. We knew he was shit as he lost his home state to a fucking carpetbagger. But no, you rubes believed the hype because he was on TV and was a unapologetic misogynist bigot. So yeah, blame NY because President Trump neglected all the warnings and left America's front door wide open to Coronavirus.

Just like it's NYC's fault that our country was attacked on 9/11... not the fault of the Clinton's and all the politicos on both sides of the isle that failed to heed the warnings that came years in advance.

And since you think NY politicians are such shit i do hope that you plan on voting Biden come November. Otherwise fuck off fool

the confluence between entertainment, news, and politics is on full display here.

Have you not noticed who's been in the Whitehouse the last 4 years. Do you not know who Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarz... whatever the fuck his name is are.

Democrats don't vote for celebrities in big elections, save for Al Franken, much less the white house. Republicans are the ones who've put actors and reality TV stars into Governors mansions and the Whitehouse. Facts.

Ocassio-Cortez is a "star" because she's a freaking unicorn. She's a millennial latina, a liberal, with balls and conviction and yeah, it helps that she's easy on the eyes for a Politician.

In any event she's the real deal and will be around for a long time so get used to her. I don't agree with all her policy ideas, but she's a non-boomer, non- 40 something, leftist voice. Exactly what we need right now... unless yo think that domestic policy and trade policy should solely be the domain of corporate interests. She's out there fighting for real people, people who don't have 'fuck you' money.

You fools in Michigan and the Republican party voted Trump, a New Yorker, into office. We knew he was shit as he lost his home state to a fucking carpetbagger. But no, you rubes believed the hype because he was on TV and was a unapologetic misogynist bigot. So yeah, blame NY because President Trump neglected all the warnings and left America's front door wide open to Coronavirus.

Just like it's NYC's fault that our country was attacked on 9/11... not the fault of the Clinton's and all the politicos on both sides of the isle that failed to heed the warnings that came years in advance.

And since you think NY politicians are such shit i do hope that you plan on voting Biden come November. Otherwise fuck off fool

Lol...

DisastrousDarkEland-size_restricted.gif

Have you not noticed who's been in the Whitehouse the last 4 years. Do you not know who Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarz... whatever the fuck his name is are.

Democrats don't vote for celebrities in big elections, save for Al Franken, much less the white house. Republicans are the ones who've put actors and reality TV stars into Governors mansions and the Whitehouse. Facts.

Ocassio-Cortez is a "star" because she's a freaking unicorn. She's a millennial latina, a liberal, with balls and conviction and yeah, it helps that she's easy on the eyes for a Politician.

In any event she's the real deal and will be around for a long time so get used to her. I don't agree with all her policy ideas, but she's a non-boomer, non- 40 something, leftist voice. Exactly what we need right now... unless yo think that domestic policy and trade policy should solely be the domain of corporate interests. She's out there fighting for real people, people who don't have 'fuck you' money.

greatest username of all time

meet me at 3pm

That was powerful and beautiful

And she proved you don't have to white people (racists) into ads to make them awesome

You go girl!

Back