Elections AOC new ad will trigger the President Trump snowflakes

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Here campaign ad looks as polished as any Hollywood movie with shoring notes and orchestral tone that sounds like John Williams produced it. I mean she must have spent some serious campaign cash or someone got a bunch of NYU music grads together to produce the music. No name calling no attacking her opponent or calling Trump names just hard hitting ad how to make the economy work for more then the .001 percent.

Another @PEB thread for the dump, I see.

Yeah how did that last one work out for you go back to reading "Inspiration Stories By Vladimir Putin." troll.

Yeah how did that last one work out for you go back to reading "Inspiration Stories By Vladimir Putin." troll.

That 14 post thread was naturally dumped by the community.

Why would this trigger anybody? All she did was mention problems that anybody left or right would want solved. She didn't mud sling, but also didn't offer any solutions. New York has also handled the riots and the covid pandemic worse than any other state in America. Why anybody would want to vote the powers that be from there back in is beyond me.

Last edited:
Why would this trigger anybody? All she did was mention problems that anybody left or right would want solved. She didn't mud sling, but also didn't offer any solutions. New York is also handled the riots and the covid pandemic worse than any other state in America. Why anybody would want to vote the powers that be from there back in is beyond me.
The name AOC triggers the Trump team seeing Heretics post.
EDIT:She has worked on tons of solutions or worked with others like Bernie Sanders on Medicare-for-all, energy independence, drug reform bills, reforming the justice system to end incarceration of minorities for weed possession and firearm bill for ID checks.

the confluence between entertainment, news, and politics is on full display here.

EDIT:She has worked on tons of solutions or worked with others like Bernie Sanders on Medicare-for-all, energy independence, drug reform bills, reforming the justice system to end incarceration of minorities for weed possession and firearm bill for ID checks.

I honestly don't know too much about her. I remember her Green New Deal Bill being a disaster though. Trying to tax people 80% no matter how rich they are is theft.

He probably just thinks some of your thread titles, like this one, look like trash click bait journalism.

What does this have to do with Trump? Is that not what TDS is described as? Has literally nothing to do with Trump but you bring him into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back