Anyway to stream a PPV on phone or iPad?

Mufasa

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have a wedding to attend to =(

Machida's my favorite fighter so I gotta find a way to watch this B!!!

Someone help.

You can stream Fox Sports 1 on the comcast app if your a member. You can watch fight pass fights and PPV with the UFC app.

I hate streaming. The last time I streamed was via YouTube I believe and it kept buffering. I always buy PPV via cable, but since I was away, I paid via the Internet and the result was quite disappointing. I doubt if ufc.tv would have been any better.

Why cant internet stream as good as TV? Its all cable..

Why cant internet stream as good as TV? Its all cable..

Maybe it is by now, but I kept losing the stream last time too.
It was watchable, but irritating, after paying for it.
Cable is always perfect.

I hate streaming. The last time I streamed was via YouTube I believe and it kept buffering. I always buy PPV via cable, but since I was away, I paid via the Internet and the result was quite disappointing. I doubt if ufc.tv would have been any better.

I've never bought a PPV, but the live events on Fight Pass stream flawlessly.

I've been using ufc.tv for years to watch every event and I've never had any issues with buffering.

Sounds like you had shitty slow internets. Upgrade your internets and it won't be slow. The processors on these tablets and phones now a days is really good it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes u can *purchase* a ppv and watch it on ur phone/tablet/android device

Back