Anything more obnoxious than listening to someone brag about wealth?

I don't think Conor is bragging about his wealth at all.
Conor is basically saying that anyone can live their dreams if they choose to.
He says he wins because he works harder than anyone else.
He has the correct mind set.
He enjoys riches.
If he inspires you to live your dreams, then you will be better.
Everyone doesn't want the wealth, Conor does.
Have you ever seen Conor talking? All he does is brag

Money doesn't equate to happiness plenty of burnt out celebrities attest to this

Sure there is, fans bragging about the wealth of their favorite fighter.

What you should really be mad about is that only 3 years ago Conor was probably even poorer than you.

Look at what he's done in 3 years. You think you can accomplish that in your whole life?

Honestly.......probably not

upload_2016-2-16_15-16-12.png

What kind of thread is this? Sherdog complains about fighter not getting paid enough. Than sherdog complains when fighter show off his money.

I have noticed more and more Conor's mind has shifted to nothing but money. He isn't bragging about being a better fighter than guys he is bragging about making a bunch more money than they do. Floyd has always been similar in this way and I can't stand it

It is the reason i mainly stopped listening to most hip hop as well, I don't need to buy a cd to hear a guy brag for 16 songs about how much richer he is than me.

Hope Conor doesn't become completely blinded by it because I can't be the only person this type of bragging turns off

I actually view it as a form of self-reaffirmation and it motivates me to work harder. Rather than thinking to myself "This person is so cocky" i think to myself "Why am I not in a position better than that?" or "Why are they in that position?" and work my goals to go higher.

I generally don't like Floyd, but this is still funny.

article-0-18483D9C000005DC-72_634x447.jpg

the truth is irritating because people rarely get to hear it. people are always worried about offending someone or pissing off someone of influence. Conor is a rare self made man who gets to tell it like it is. 99% of what he says is completely true, his ability to clearly see reality in a land of bullshit is one of the reasons he has been able to pave his own way. I think he has had direct influence on guys like Werdum, Overeem, and Sterling who have started making demands and receiving what they want.

He said in a recent interview he needs to stop being so focused on materialistic things. With maturity he will change. He JUST got big money.

This is some really insecure shit, bro. I hope your financial situation becomes better.
How the fuck is finding ostentatious materialism and new money brashness insecure? I have more than enough money to live the life I want and I don't envy Conor in the slightest. I respect his fighting style and his work ethic. It's great he made a living for himself and his family; but he seriously doesn't need to bang on about it all the time. It just makes him look cheap ironically.

I worked like a S.O.B., scrimped, saved, and sacrificed for 18 years to make my first million dollars.
Everyone else who decided to drink beer and watch the game on the weekend; play their video games; or get that extra hour of sleep, they all think I'm lucky, and that somehow I am not to be trusted.
I never cheated anyone in my life, and get ripped off constantly by people who think it doesn't matter, cause I have more money than they do.
The truth is, anyone can get money. Anyone can get in shape.
It is easy to complain and do nothing and tear down other people.
I have laid out to a tee how I made my money for at least a hundred people. None of them did anything to work towards it.

Great stuff, love posts like this.

I look at Conor's super short pants (way short than is stylish) and goofy reptile skin shoes and think, Like the great Dolly Parton once said "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap"

Kanye is $30million in debt. I guess all those fashions shows he keeps putting on have become a sink hole.
Yes, plus the solid gold toilets that he and his wife bought. He is a terrible person

it'd be obnoxious if conor inherited the money, like that retard dan bilzarian. conor actually earned all that money only due to himself. i'd be yelling that from the street tops as well
But since bruce lee was his idol you would think honor would mean more then bragging about money. I know some of these sherdoggers can't grasp that concept.

Yeah, listening to someone tell me how people should behave and what kind of attitude they prefer

Back