Anyone you noticed being effected by no fans in arenas?

DC aint Hulk Hogan lol

He gonna fight as hard wether there is a crowd out there or not. Its kind of nice to not get knocked unconcious and do your best to avoid it
As Chael once said "As a professional athlete I can tell you I feel every single emotion and not one of them ever helped me in a fist-fight before.''

Reactions: HHJ
I could see this being a thing for some

Some are stakes competitors who perform under the pressure and lights, when all the chips are on the table.

That energy can definitely serve as a powerful fuel.

But ultimately the true strength comes from within and the best will find a way regardless of the circumstances.

Apparently he was good enough:

i

Too bad he literally aged before our eyes, and Stipe got another washed up old man under his "resume"
Man,DC nearly took his head off a bunch of times in the 3rd fight

The usual suspects at it again when it comes to coping and discrediting.

Really? I’m surprised the “strikes land” thing hasn’t worn off for you and others. It has been like 9 months. Also MMA corners are fucking clueless for the most part, it’s hardly Jason Wittman cornering these guys every event

What about it? It's not something that "wears off" dude. It's something that remains interesting in every fight for me. It's not some neat little novelty. Hearing strikes land is brutal and visceral. And hearing the corners can be interesting even when they are clueless, sometimes even more so. Regardless, I'll take it solely for the ones that know what they're talking about. Not to mention being able to hear the trash-talk between fighters is great, too -- especially when you have guys like Kevin Holland in the cage.

I don't really give a shit about fan noise and never have. It's a non-factor for me.

Last edited:
What about it? It's not something that "wears off" dude. It's something that remains interesting in every fight for me. It's not some neat little novelty. Hearing strikes land is brutal and visceral. And hearing the corners can be interesting even when they are clueless, sometimes even more so. Regardless, I'll take it solely for the ones that know what they're talking about. Not to mention being able to hear the trash-talk between fighters is great, too -- especially when you have guys like Kevin Holland in the cage.

I don't really give a shit about fan noise and never have. It's a non-factor for me.
Fair enough, just too much of a Twilight Zone episode for me at this point.

Fair enough, just too much of a Twilight Zone episode for me at this point.

I get it. To each their own, but for me it makes the whole thing experience more personable and relatable. I don't feel I personally gain anything from the fan noise.

Back