Anyone you noticed being effected by no fans in arenas?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think there was a chance Cormier felt the lack of energy in the arena that night. No wonder, instead of a sold out MGM with roaring fans you are in the fucking empty Apex for the biggest fight of your career. Chance to retire HW champ, getting back a loss etc. Stipe was the better man that night no doubt but those moments Cormier was getting pushed against a cage in a dead silent arena... makes me truly question the mindsets of those who say they prefer no fans, really dumb-dumb? Because you can hear the sound effects of a jab?
Get a grip. It’s a passionless environment. Oh but you can hear the corners!! Derp!

Personally it wore off for me after about 3 no fan cards in.

In my work place? Nobody cares anymore. I think it’s more due to casual fans not having their fighters fight anymore because they aren’t getting paid enough money.

As much as I don’t care about Jones and Connor, they are the sport for a lot of people.

In my work place? Nobody cares anymore. I think it’s more due to casual fans not having their fighters fight anymore because they aren’t getting paid enough money.

As much as I don’t care about Jones and Connor, they are the sport for a lot of people.
Fighters who have felt the lack of energy. I don’t know what you even thought i meant lol.

Conor won't fight without fans it seems. Prob why the Poirier fight isn't signed. Zero guarantee of live gate by January

Conor won't fight without fans it seems. Prob why the Poirier fight isn't signed. Zero guarantee of live gate by January
He will be waiting a long time if he wants a full house. Don’t see why there can’t be 1/2k pending this vaccine

Fighters who have felt the lack of energy. I don’t know what you even thought i meant lol.

If you mean the fighters, touché.

Let me break it down.

“Anyone you noticed being effected by no fans in arenas?”

Answer : more-so I notice fans being effected by not having “big” name fights.

Let me break it down.

“Anyone you noticed being effected by no fans in arenas?”

Answer : more-so I notice fans being effected by not having “big” name fights.
Well yeah that is fairly obvious but i thought the fairly sizeable paragraph on it potentially effecting Cormier may have been a hint

i watch the fights on mute anyway when cormier, cruz and felder are commentating which they do a bit. i cant fucking stand them on the mics.

DC aint Hulk Hogan lol

He gonna fight as hard wether there is a crowd out there or not. Its kind of nice to not get knocked unconcious and do your best to avoid it
Lol. I agree, but also think it is a bit daft to entirely dismiss the concept of fighters feeding off thousands of screaming humans.

Lol. I agree, but also think it is a bit daft to entirely dismiss the concept of fighters feeding off thousands of screaming humans.
it just makest it nicer when you win,and shittier when you lose. It is probably jarring to feel the difference for the first time,but when punches start bein thrown all that shit is out the window.

I'd guess the empty arena makes it feel more like sparring and less like fighting in the UFC, so most fighters perform better. Haven't any fighters been asked about this yet?

i watch the fights on mute anyway when cormier, cruz and felder are commentating which they do a bit. i cant fucking stand them on the mics.

Yeah? Cruz is my fav

I cannot stand Rogan. I’d pay extra to not hear him. But on mute? Never. Gotta hear the connections etc

It has been suggested to me to watch in another language when Rogan is on, so I can hear the action still. So, even though unfortunately that option isn’t available to me, I suggest it to you.

Well yeah that is fairly obvious but i thought the fairly sizeable paragraph on it potentially effecting Cormier may have been a hint

you argue like a woman. you asked a question, @SalvadorCollie gave a perfectly reasonable answer to the question you asked. but you hinted at the sort of answers you wanted and expected him to read your mind.

I don't know about the fighters, but I sure lose a lot of interest in the fights when there is no crowd cheering. That's like watching a movie in an empty theater.

Yeah? Cruz is my fav

I cannot stand Rogan. I’d pay extra to not hear him. But on mute? Never. Gotta hear the connections etc

It has been suggested to me to watch in another language when Rogan is on, so I can hear the action still. So, even though unfortunately that option isn’t available to me, I suggest it to you.
why do you hate rogan so much?

Seemed to affect Gaethje for the better, brawled less and fought smart, think he admitted as much afterwards.

Back