Anyone write to a serial killer?

I read the other day about a girl in Argentina (super hot btw) who's marrying the guy who is in jail for murdering her twin sister. How fucked up is that? lol

edit:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20807241
.....07.jpg

Jesus, he certainly has his type. He'd wanna be careful with this one, there's no more spares lying around.

My dad wrote to John Wayne Gacy. Gacy sent him a Christmas card back.

lol my roomate is obssesed with serial killers. i doubt hes ever written one but he researches them and is overly interested in people who do fucked up things. And he used to pee in bottles and leave them around the house. And he brutily rapes his girlfriends face on a nightly basis. Im just waiting till he snaps and murders his first family.

*steps back and waits for him to come in here and flame me.

If pissing in bottles and leaving them around the house is indicative of anything, it's laziness. I've got a gallon jug half-full of piss sitting next to me right now. I keep it down to one jug and use it to keep away squirrels. At least that's what I tell my girlfriend. Naturally, she hates it. And I do rape her face occasionally. Well, not rape. But you know, intense blowjobs. :cool:

No reason to be suspicious of me. I had no idea Moopsie was Scottish, but that explains how awesome he must be. I've been on this board for quite awhile, I would think my posting history would demonstrate I'm at least genuine. Don't know Moopsie, what's his story?

The only way I could see myself writing to one is if I was writing a book or screenplay about their life or the killings, something along that line. I could not see myself writing a serial killer just for a response.

The only way I could see myself writing to one is if I was writing a book or screenplay about their life or the killings, something along that line. I could not see myself writing a serial killer just for a response.

I think it's fair to say if you write a serial killer 'just to talk'... you're a fucking loon.

Just waiting for the cat murderers to show up.

Just waiting for the cat murderers to show up.

my friend told me a story about a buddy of his who was hard up for some money. He needed 15 bucks really bad i guess and he ended up selling his cat to a friend for that amount. His friend then murdered the cat and cooked him and fed him to said friend that needed the money. The guy then told his friend he just ate his own cat....

i dont know why i find this story hilarious but i do.

my friend told me a story about a buddy of his who was hard up for some money. He needed 15 bucks really bad i guess and he ended up selling his cat to a friend for that amount. His friend then murdered the cat and cooked him and fed him to said friend that needed the money. The guy then told his friend he just ate his own cat....

i dont know why i find this story hilarious but i do.

Fun times. Has to be a special sort of a fuck up to do that kind of shit.

Yeah I know of one guy who got mad at his grandma and put her cat in to the microwave. Don't know if it's true, but wouldn't put it past him.

Never wrote but I do have some memorabilia from a few serial killers. Dahmer and a few other famous folks.

Anyone seen Into the Abyss?

Not exactly a serial killer (triple homicide) but still fucked up. The dude slaughtered 3 innocent people to steal a car, then got in a shootout with police when he was caught. He's spending life in prison, but some chick who I think was a lawyer assisting with his appeal (could be wrong on that) "falls in love" with him and marries him even though all they can ever do is hold hands under supervision basically. Then she gets pregnant supposedly with his child, and they hint that someone helped smuggle a sample out so she could get pregnant or something.

She isn't bad looking, seems pretty intelligent.... but she chooses to waste her life devoted to a scumbag murderer. You hear about this shit all the time with women being attracted to serial killers and such. I know some girls like "bad boys" but I would think a line would be drawn somewhere.

lol my roomate is obssesed with serial killers. i doubt hes ever written one but he researches them and is overly interested in people who do fucked up things. And he used to pee in bottles and leave them around the house. And he brutily rapes his girlfriends face on a nightly basis. Im just waiting till he snaps and murders his first family.

*steps back and waits for him to come in here and flame me.

Funny you call me out in here......considering im no more then 5 feet away from you every single night. Every single night. Do you understand where im coming from?

Funny you call me out in here......considering im no more then 5 feet away from you every single night. Every single night. Do you understand where im coming from?

OH SNAP!!

his neck......

bunk beds?

No, But I've always wanted to meet Charles Manson. The man is so goddamn interesting from a psychological POV.

I'm one of those with a strange obsession with serial killers, and I gotta say Manson and Bundy top my list

Back