Anyone wrestle here at High School?

TankPuncher1432

Black Belt
Reaction score
Im a Sophmore in high school. My wrestling season's over but im proud to say that i wrestled since i was in 3rd grade. I joined Maryland School for The Deaf J.V. Wrestling team and completed a 13-2 Record, after that been wrestling since, now i am a sophmore, I am currently in Mill Neck School for the Deaf. There have no wrestling team. So Anyone here lives in Long Island suggest me a wrestling league? Used to be in Maryland since freshman year. Switched schools because of parents divorce. Moved back to my school. Back to the point, anyone suggest a league and where? im lookin for East Meadow areas...

Good luck finding a place. It will probably be hard to find a place that trains just wrestling that isn't a school. Maybe you could look for a grappling school nearby? Just a suggestion.

If there's any local highschools around you could stop by and ask if they have a wrestling program that you could participate in. I know where I live our school doesn't have lacrosse and a lot of my friends go to different schools to play with them and compete on their team.

Long Island has very good high school wrestling. Maybe you can join the wrestling team of a nearby public school.

Also, if you're interested in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and would consider making the transition, Serra Jiu Jitsu has a school in East Meadow.

Im a Sophmore in high school. My wrestling season's over but im proud to say that i wrestled since i was in 3rd grade. I joined Maryland School for The Deaf J.V. Wrestling team and completed a 13-2 Record, after that been wrestling since, now i am a sophmore, I am currently in Mill Neck School for the Deaf. There have no wrestling team. So Anyone here lives in Long Island suggest me a wrestling league? Used to be in Maryland since freshman year. Switched schools because of parents divorce. Moved back to my school. Back to the point, anyone suggest a league and where? im lookin for East Meadow areas...

Take up Judo. Cheap, easy to find, fun as hell, learn good stuff.

HudsonJudo.org > Dojos > New York

Back