anyone with Fourty Thieves shorts?

LRjiujitsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has them and can comment on the fit / performance ect.
They all look pretty neat to me so im interested in tryin a pair.

I have two pairs and I've recommended them a bunch of times. Great shorts and very durable!

may i ask which ones you got ? also wondering if theres a chance u can take pictures? its tough for me to tell the actual color of some of the patterns and all that :p

I have a pair and really like them. I don't wear them anymore tho because they no longer fit since i've lost some weight.

I have a pair and really like them. I don't wear them anymore tho because they no longer fit since i've lost some weight.

Do they have a drawstring? I'm not really in the market for new shorts, but I have been pretty tempted to pick up some of their shorts anyway just because they look good and are pretty unique designs for MMA shorts.

I have two pairs and I can't complain. They both have velcro pockets, which is something I like in some shorts since I usually want to go running in them as well as grappling. Not all of the models have that feature though. They have a velcro enclosure with drawstrings and fit loosely, which is what makes them comfortable for me. They might be a little heavier than some of the other fight short brands, but it's not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Back