Anyone with a brain cell had it 3-1 Reyes going into the 5th, making a Jones decision impossible

Most people on SD have had more overall experience than Big John and DC, so yea a bunch of dummies think the fight was close..

No, I gave round 2 to Jones. I mean wtf, IF I'm using my own personal scoring system, I give it Reyes. But I know the judges are given a criteria to base their judgments on. I think that is the biggest difference here, people that are using their own personal system and coming to a conclusion versus people that know how judges are likely to score based on the criteria they follow. Reyes walks out of round 2 with more strikes landed, but Jones was walking him down the entire time. I was in a live chat as this fight was going on and I said the judges would give Jones that round even though Reyes won it from MY perspective.

I understand your point, except the idea that the judging criteria supports that sort of judging, BJM even said under the scoring system Reyes had rounds 1-3, and he help make the judging criteria.

Back