anyone who thinks Juliana Pena is sexy?

Incredibly sexy. I imagine a lot of these threads will be popping up as we slowly realize who each girl is.

:cool: Oh... These thighs....

juliannapena_mieshatate_tuf_get.jpg_95.jpg]

She doesn't have the Roxanne level of hotness but she has her good qualities. :icon_lol:

Yes.

Whole fight I couldnt concentrate on the technique because I was distracted by Pena's assets.

:redface::redface::redface:

Healthy is often attractive. She is one of many attractive female fighters. Even the ladies who aren't especially attractive to me get points for being in shape.

But really who cares? I want to watch them kick ass, not strip.

They all seem pretty attractive to me to be honest, but the accents are a huge turn off.

I think the average sherdogger scores women on a scale of 1 to 10 like this: has vagina +7, has four limbs +1 (.25 per limb), as feminine as average tranny +1, subtract 1 point for every hundred pounds over 200, no visible signs of STD +1.

I think the average sherdogger scores women on a scale of 1 to 10 like this: has vagina +7, has four limbs +1 (.25 per limb), as feminine as average tranny +1, subtract 1 point for every hundred pounds over 200, no visible signs of STD +1.

Seems like the opposite to me.
Given the usual comments made, you'd assume most sherdoggers were dating supermodels and actresses.

Seems like the opposite to me.
Given the usual comments made, you'd assume most sherdoggers were dating supermodels and actresses.
This.

To 90% of Sherdog, "pointy elbows" is not a joke, but a valid critique.

Back