anyone who thinks Jan is an easy fight then watch Gus fight

Anyone who thinks Jan is an easy fight then watch this and have your beliefs confirmed -

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

ShorttermWarlikeBluefish-size_restricted.gif
He’s just lucky to be where he is.
Lhw is the worse it has ever been

I am from the comfy bed of your mom.

Doubt it. You're most likely just another dumb Swede that got butthurt because the biggest achievement of your hypojob is a loss. Pathetic. Face it. Your fighters suck and that Viking shit is nothing but a meme.

People like you were claiming that Gus is a better version of Stipe a few years ago.

The reality is that Jan is much better than Gus ever was.

Hard to agree with when Gus easily coasted to the W.

Doubt it. You're most likely just another dumb Swede that got butthurt because the biggest achievement of your hypojob is a loss. Pathetic. Face it. Your fighters suck and that Viking shit is nothing but a meme.

Sherbro at its finest <45>

Funny you're probably american too :)

Sherbro at its finest <45>

Funny you're probably american too :)

Nope, I'm european. But Swedes are an annoying bunch trying to hype a mediocre wifebeater that got absolutely destroyed in his own house. His biggest achievement in MMA was a loss ffs.

Nope, I'm european. But Swedes are an annoying bunch trying to hype a mediocre wifebeater that got absolutely destroyed in his own house. His biggest achievement in MMA was a loss ffs.

Mediocre? I fully agree Gus is past it and have been terrible for 4-5 years. That doesn't change the fact that he was very good in his prime.

No shame in losing to the 3 black beasts though. Very very close fights with DC and Jones. Both of em could've gone either way.

Didn't know Gus was a wifebeater. Source?

Seems more like a Swede fucked your girl and now you're butthurt for life. Get over it.

Medicore? I fully agree Gus is past his prime and have been terrible for 4-5 years.

No shame in losing to the 3 black beasts though. Very very close fights with DC and Jones though. Both of em could've gone either way.

Didn't know Gus was a wifebeater though. Source?

Seems more like a Swede fucked your girl and now you're butthurt for life. Get over it.

So what you're basically saying is that Gus was at the very best #4 when he was in his prime, maybe not even that.

Google is your friend.

Uh, first fucking the mom, now the gf. You Gus fans sure are an edgy bunch, lmao. Does your mom know you are shitposting on karate forums?

I think Gus fighting career stands on it's own and isn't just some kind of "hypejob" or whatever you want to put it. I think we have some good fighter's and a good future in MMA. Still a fringe sport here but it's growing and get good cover in the papers. And the viking shit is pure facts bro, you have legendary polish power and you have the famous Viking power, we gonna come and pillage your village's bro.

So what you're basically saying is that Gus was at the very best #4 when he was in his prime, maybe not even that.

Google is your friend.

Uh, first fucking the mom, now the gf. You Gus fans sure are an edgy bunch, lmao.

Google it for us then, since it's your words that Gus is a wifebeater.

So why are you so autistic about Gus? If Gus wasn't #1 during Jones and DC's prime he must've been worthless, right?

And prime Gus beats any version of Jan however he wants. Easy too :p

So google it for us then, since it's your words that Gus is a wifebeater.

So why are you so autistic about Gus? If Gus wasn't #1 during Jones and DC's prime he must've been worthless, right?

And prime Gus beats any version of Jan however he wants. Easy too :p

For "us", yeah. How about you go fuck yourself and do your research instead?

Autistic? I simply told the truth (overrated, biggest achievement is a loss) and triggered all you nuthuggers. Since most Gus fans are actual Swedes themselves and most responses came from Swedes, he's just a national and media hypejob in my book. It's pathetic. Even Bisping has achieved more than him.

I guess being legitimately the #3-4 for a long period of time is overrated now? Gus greatest accomplishments have indeed been losses/close losses but he has also beaten several ranked opponents. Gus in the last couple of years has been a can though.

I agree with TS though and I’ve said it in other threads, Gus’ bread and butter is his boxing but he was getting tagged badly by Jan and had to wrestle/GNP to get a win. Jan is of course the weakest champ since Griffin and LHW hasn’t been this bad for decades, but he is still quite skilled and I think Adesanya will struggle with his power and size.
What ranked opponents have Gus beat? Gus best wins are an over the hill Shogun and Glover. Gus's record after the first Jones loss is 3-5 and he's been finished 4 times during that time frame. Gus has always been overrated

For "us", yeah. How about you go fuck yourself and do your research instead?

Autistic? I simply told the truth (overrated, biggest achievement is a loss) and triggered all you nuthuggers. Since most Gus fans are actual Swedes themselves and most responses came from Swedes, he's just a national and media hypejob in my book. It's pathetic. Even Bisping has achieved more than him.

You made a claim that Gus is a wifebeater, when I call you out for a source you tell me to do my own research?

Why would I spend my time trying to validate a claim you made?

You're making straw man arguments with that GuS FuCkInG SuCks BrAh sO OvErRaTeD like anyone claimed Gus is the GOAT.

Gus was top 3 LHW in his prime. Not too bad if you ask me.

I think this fight is simply going to come down to who lands clean first. I dont think either of them can take the others power

Its interesting how Jan is supposed to be this great grappler yet he got easily outwrestled and lay and prayed by a lanky swedish boxer. If anything, this fight shows how much ahead prime Gus was against this level of competition.

Gus was a pretty good Grappler which is a credit to his work with Phil Davis during that time

Back