Anyone who knows about gamebred dogs

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is that GAMENESS is everything. In dog fighting breeds gameness is valued as it gives the dog the ability to maintain the attack in baiting, despite ripped flesh, dehydration, exhaustion or broken bones.

When a gamebred dog doesnt show gameness, its put down. Cause its a waste of effort to try and hone what isnt there in the first place.

Anthony Pettis has ZERO gameness. And unfortunate for him, he was put into the cage with someone that is KNOWN entirely for gameness.

If Anthony Pettis was a gamebred dog, he'd been put down years ago.

So, do you require our help with a dog or what?

You should check with your doctor if you have Asperger's.

Can't say I'd be sad if people involved in dog fighting got executed. True pieces of shit.

is that GAMENESS is everything. In dog fighting breeds gameness is valued as it gives the dog the ability to maintain the attack in baiting, despite ripped flesh, dehydration, exhaustion or broken bones.

When a gamebred dog doesnt show gameness, its put down. Cause its a waste of effort to try and hone what isnt there in the first place.

Anthony Pettis has ZERO gameness. And unfortunate for him, he was put into the cage with someone that is KNOWN entirely for gameness.

If Anthony Pettis was a gamebred dog, he'd been put down years ago.

Dog fighting should be punishable by burning at the stake.

that's a fair point TS, when the going gets tough Pettis doesn't have it, whereas Ferguson is a great example of a mad dog gambred mongrel

reminds me of this from Robin Black

Can't say I'd be sad if people involved in dog fighting got executed. True pieces of shit.
Agree. My old dogs father was a legendary grandchamp here in norway. Cæsar. Owner got fucked up and we took the dogs. Greatest dog i ever had.

I think what TS is trying to say is that masvidal is gonna smoke diaz.

dogfight is for guys with small dick , en español le decimos maniceros

If you were a dog, you'd be a dumb bitch.

[<cena1}[<cena1}bork1}[<cena1}[<cena1}

Back