Anyone watching "The Librarians"?

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I catched this show last week coming home from work, they were showing a couple of episodes back to back and i found it a bit silly but gave it shot and i understood why it seems silly, now i kind of dig it and i think its worth it to gave it a shot

53b1c421db965the-librarians.jpg

Rebecca Romijn is still beatiful and can get it , so can Night Bitch er..... Lindy Booth , but other than that it's not a good show

i love this show. Its not epic by any standards and i could understand why someone would say it sucks, but i saw this from the beginning when it was a movie and i cant help but keep watching

i love this show. Its not epic by any standards and i could understand why someone would say it sucks, but i saw this from the beginning when it was a movie and i cant help but keep watching

yeah i know exactly what you mean lol, but i like it alot now, hopefully has a long run

I enjoy campy shows. Liked Warehouse 13. This show seems right up my alley. Should I watch the movies first?

Never heard of it but it sounds like something I could get into it. I'm gonna check it out.

EDIT: Just realized this is based on those movies with Noah Wyle. Hmm. . . Those movies were truly terrible (and I wanted to like them). I'll check out a few eps nonetheless but this new information is troubling.

I enjoy campy shows. Liked Warehouse 13. This show seems right up my alley. Should I watch the movies first?

Yeah watch the movies first, theyre alot better but overall the entire product is a fun watch. I watch to simply enjoy the quirky adventure of the librarian.

Never heard of it but it sounds like something I could get into it. I'm gonna check it out.

EDIT: Just realized this is based on those movies with Noah Wyle. Hmm. . . Those movies were truly terrible (and I wanted to like them). I'll check out a few eps nonetheless but this new information is troubling.

aww man sorry to hear that, if you hated the movies i think youre going to hate the tv show.

the series is better than the movies imo, even tho i liked them too, im a simple man that loves books, magic and adventures

I enjoyed leverage and the same people are doing this show so I'm sure I'll like it, once I get some time to watch it.

yes i love this show hope it comes back for season 2

Didn't really leave a good first impression on me:

Tried watching THE LIBRARIANS.

First few minutes were just awful. I cringed at the lame action scenes and acting. Felt like watching a kiddie Power Rangers TV show. Stopped watching it after 7 minutes.

aww man sorry to hear that, if you hated the movies i think youre going to hate the tv show.

the series is better than the movies imo, even tho i liked them too, im a simple man that loves books, magic and adventures

The Indy series and The Mummy (the first movie, not so much the sequels) are among my favorite films. I also really liked the first National Treasure, so adventure movies are right up my alley.

A few years ago I was really craving some similar movies and I remembered that there was this Librarian series with Noah Wyle so I thought I'd give it a shot. I still remember sitting down to watch the first one. It started out okay, but it ended up just being WAY too campy and low-budget for me. One of the biggest problems was that I just COULDN'T get over how they were very clearly not on location and were shooting this thing on some sound stage somewhere. The breaking point was this scene on a rope bridge that employed some of the worst green screen I'd ever seen.

But like I said, generally speaking I do enjoy these sorts of stories so I'll give the series a shot and hope I have a different reaction to it.

The Indy series and The Mummy (the first movie, not so much the sequels) are among my favorite films. I also really liked the first National Treasure, so adventure movies are right up my alley.

A few years ago I was really craving some similar movies and I remembered that there was this Librarian series with Noah Wyle so I thought I'd give it a shot. I still remember sitting down to watch the first one. It started out okay, but it ended up just being WAY too campy and low-budget for me. One of the biggest problems was that I just COULDN'T get over how they were very clearly not on location and were shooting this thing on some sound stage somewhere. The breaking point was this scene on a rope bridge that employed some of the worst green screen I'd ever seen.

But like I said, generally speaking I do enjoy these sorts of stories so I'll give the series a shot and hope I have a different reaction to it.

I like National Treasure: Book of the President, i love to kick back and enjoy that movie, i may be becoming some sort of hipster but the cheap CGI just adds to the show, like its our own Dr. Who of a million years ago with a turned over trash can as the villain and i get the vibe that that the actors are really having a good time i dont know, just liked it.

i love this show. a lot like leverage but different enough to be fresh. It's a fun show, and it's well-written. Major potential.

And I love Lindy Booth. Cute as can be, and funny. They upgraded that blonde chick's quirky character from Leverage. Lindy looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt's cute sister to me.

Back