Anyone watching Fight Night Club

rsreed13

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Fight hasn't started yet. Apparently the ambulance is running late. Go figure.

The Card:
Gary Russell Jr. (10-0,7) vs. Mauricio Pastrana (35-14-2, 23)
Nestor Rocha (21-2,7) vs. Benji Garcia (14-15-3, 1)
Juan Heraldez (2-0, 2) vs. John Willoughby (2-3)
Ramon Valdez (1-0) vs. Angelino Oscar Andrade (1-0, 1)
Angel Estrada (4-0-1, 2) vs. Raul Tovar (7-3-1, 3)

Andrade just beat Valadez via unanimous decision. Sloppy defense, but good offense. Both fighters exhausted themselves by the end. Both fighters could look to improve their defense, power, and cardio.

Rocha just KO'd Garcia with a killer liver shot.

But seriously though. If I'm the only one watching this, I'll just update it once it's all said and done.

I'd like to watch but I don't have the channel. FML.

Although it would be nice if you would actually post the channel it is on..

Sorry about that. It was on FSN or ringtv.com. Gary Russell just TKO'd Pastrana. Weak end to a good card of prospects. I have no idea what happened to the Heraldez-Willoughby fight.

Sorry about that. It was on FSN or ringtv.com. Gary Russell just TKO'd Pastrana. Weak end to a good card of prospects. I have no idea what happened to the Heraldez-Willoughby fight.

No worries. I searched a few streams but couldn't find one of it. Guess it wasn't a big enough event. Who looked the best?

No worries. I searched a few streams but couldn't find one of it. Guess it wasn't a big enough event. Who looked the best?

It's on Ringtv.com/fight_night

The Heraldez v Willoughby is apparently going to happen. The word "Main Event" doesn't mean anything anymore:icon_conf

Rocha easily looked the best out of what was seen. Russell looked good for the little time he was there. It'll be hard to tell until he gets a real test.

Ok. So Willoughby is fighting David Morales instead of Juan Heraldez. Morales is 0-0-1. The Draw was a majority draw with Morales getting the win on one judges' scorecard.

Morales beats Willoughby via unanimous decision. All judges had it 40-35. Morales is 18 and won soundly against a pretty threatless opponent. Rocha still the best one of the night. First fight (Valadez v. Andrade) was pretty fun, though.

Angel Estrada vs. Raul Tovar was decent.

Estrada started off good (esp. considering his previous five fights were spread out from 2005-2009 (He went to college, delaying his career). Raul Tovar came on in the 3rd round but didn't do enough to win it. 4th round was Tovar's as he came on hard.

Estrada won via unanimous decision.

Good card for nothing but prospects. Rocha still looked best, Estrada was technically sound, but I felt he was lacking in power.

Andrade just beat Valadez via unanimous decision. Sloppy defense, but good offense. Both fighters exhausted themselves by the end. Both fighters could look to improve their defense, power, and cardio.

that fight was sick. easily one of the most exciting 4 rounds this year, no joke.

Back