anyone watches the show Girls?

I have never even heard of this show. I thought this was going to be a thread about "ShowGirls" the movie that came out in 1995. One of the Greatest Worst Movies ever made.

tumblr_liub6o7iSI1qavk2zo1_500.png

tumblr_lilmfyultm1qavk2zo1_500.png

tumblr_lwjlrmwl4N1r7801ro1_500.jpg

I just DVRed the entire first season on the free HBO preview. I'm going to give it a go.

Honestly, the way I feel about people and situations like that, I SHOULD hate it. I just really don't. BTW, when does Bored start again?

Bored to Death got cancelled.

Girls is a pretty slick written show about nothing. I mean there is nothing major going on in the show and I guess that is the point of the show? Its not the best comedy I have seen but it brings a smile here and there.

I have never even heard of this show. I thought this was going to be a thread about "ShowGirls" the movie that came out in 1995. One of the Greatest Worst Movies ever made.

tumblr_liub6o7iSI1qavk2zo1_500.png

tumblr_lilmfyultm1qavk2zo1_500.png

tumblr_lwjlrmwl4N1r7801ro1_500.jpg

It was awesome that she went from little Ms feminist in Saved by The Bell to this.

Many faps were had

It's a great show. Well written and charming. Not for everyone though.

Bored to Death got cancelled.

Yeah, that really sucked. There's talk though that they might make an HBO movie, or that it'll get picked up on another network or Netflix or something. So I'll come back in some way.

I couldn't believe they cancelled Bored to Death either, that is some BS. Kinda funny that the show ended with Jonathan not telling the Isla Fisher GF character that they had the same father.

I'm assuming Ted Danson got the CSI gig after the cancellation? If he was leaving anyway, that would make it a bit more tolerable as the show would have really suffered without him.

Back