Anyone watch the free Diaz Conor download?

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were upon a second viewing of the fight. It's my first time watching the fight for a second time. I'm a huge Nate Diaz fan but was shocked at how sloppy he looked. Also at the end of the fight his head look like it was dipped in a bucket a red paint.
Also got to love Joe Rogan. He was excited as I was the first time I watched it. Ill miss him when he's gone.

Rogan signed a 1 year extension to hes contract, but will only do pay per view events held inside the United States.

Probably seen it about 50 times by now. Super fun fight.

Nate looked pretty sloppy early because he had zero training camp. Dude was pounding tequila shots in mexico when he got the call. lol

Also got to love Joe Rogan. He was excited as I was the first time I watched it. Ill miss him when he's gone.
I'll miss Joe too... but he just signed on for 2017.

He will only commentate in the states... & close events though. The long overseas travel was too much for his schedule & so they added that to his new contract.

Of course you look sloppy when you haven't put in the sparring rounds. Your reaction time, depth perception, and overall timing just won't be there.

And he still touched up Conor...

Conor looked in complete control till that left landed and wobbled him. What we do know is Conor can take a shot and has good chin. That left landed flush on the cheek bone with he was about to throw a shot of hes own and he stayed up.

Conor just got caught it happens, but he survived for a long time so i think hes chin holds up. The pressure after he got wobbled, i don't think he was prepared for it, and he looked like broke and was tired as fuck to trade.

This next fight will be very interesting. Nate full camp. Conor training for Nate fixing those cardio issues, i see a great fight and i think Conor will win if he truly is able to fight a war this time? Conor is the better striker anyone who thinks Nate is fooling themselves and be noticeable in the second fight too.

Probably seen it about 50 times by now. Super fun fight.

Nate looked pretty sloppy early because he had zero training camp. Dude was pounding tequila shots in mexico when he got the call. lol

Conor has a big speed advantage, no amount of sparring is gonna stop Conor tagging him.

Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were upon a second viewing of the fight. It's my first time watching the fight for a second time. I'm a huge Nate Diaz fan but was shocked at how sloppy he looked. Also at the end of the fight his head look like it was dipped in a bucket a red paint.

I did yesterday. Nate actually did a lot better in round 1 than I had remembered, Conor's best moments were in the first minute or two of round 2. But yes, I agree Nate looked sloppy, but that's natural considered he got 4 days of training and virtually no sparring.

What's really a miracle is that Nate didn't piss hot for weed after the fight.

I did yesterday. Nate actually did a lot better in round 1 than I had remembered, Conor's best moments were in the first minute or 2 of round 1. But yes, I agree Nate looked sloppy, but that's natural considered he got 4 days of training and virtually no sparring.

Nate has never smoked anywhere close to the amount Nick does...

I did yesterday. Nate actually did a lot better in round 1 than I had remembered, Conor's best moments were in the first minute or 2 of round 1. But yes, I agree Nate looked sloppy, but that's natural considered he got 4 days of training and virtually no sparring.

didn't they say they dont test at all for weed out of competition now, and in competition the limit is raised so high u basically have to be stoned in the cage lol?

ontopic: have seen the fight couple times just when it happened, it was one of those epic ufc nights :D

didn't they say they dont test at all for weed out of competition now, and in competition the limit is raised so high u basically have to be stoned in the cage lol?

ontopic: have seen the fight couple times just when it happened, it was one of those epic ufc nights :D
Didn't know that but it makes sense.

In all honesty it would have sort of been dirty to test Diaz for it anyways considering he saved arguably the biggest UFC card of all time on such short notice.

I did yesterday. Nate actually did a lot better in round 1 than I had remembered, Conor's best moments were in the first minute or two of round 2. But yes, I agree Nate looked sloppy, but that's natural considered he got 4 days of training and virtually no sparring.

spot on. there were a few momentum turns in that fight, particularly in the 2nd round.

and i kept waiting for an announcement that nate's win would be declared a nc due to popping for weed.

Diaz was fighting on 10 days notice. How the fuck are people still dancing around this fact?

[QUOTE="Fighting Gaming, post: 119827493, member: 475925]Conor is the better striker anyone who thinks Nate is fooling themselves and be noticeable in the second fight too.[/QUOTE]
I think that's debatable. Has Nate ever lost a boxing match in the cage? He put it to cowboy who's a damn good kickboxer.

Nate said that with a full training camp he wouldn't have been touched. Guess we'll see Aug 20 if that's true or if Nate really is as completely fucking delusional as his fanboys.

Back