Anyone watch Preacher? I think it is the funnest show in the last 20 years.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every single episode at some point my jaw drops.

I tried to get into it but couldn't. seems like they do gross things that have no purpose behind them.

Funniest?
Hm. Not the word i would use to describe it..but..i do enjoy the hell out of the show. I think it's very creative and unlike anything else I've seen on t.v.
It's finally really come into its own this past season, imo

Funniest?
Hm. Not the word i would use to describe it..but..i do enjoy the hell out of the show. I think it's very creative and unlike anything else I've seen on t.v.
It's finally really come into its own this past season, imo
No not funniest. The most fun. Like a giant roller coaster.

it’s fucking amazing.

completely different than the comic but equally satisfying

just started watching this season. heard good things about this season, seen most of the first couple seasons. was a little hit or miss first couple of seasons for me, but when it hit, it was great.

Still need to see Season 3, but i read somewhere show got killed after that

That's the problem with cool niche stuff

Same with Ash vs the Evil Dead

I tried to get into it but couldn't. seems like they do gross things that have no purpose behind them.
That's Garth Ennis in a nutshell. The graphic novel was legitimately good though. Haven't seen the show.

One of my favorite shows. Their contract with AMC is up. Hopefully we here it gets picked up for a 4th season soon.

3rd season was way better than season 2, which had it's moments, but was pretty weak.

Ruth Negga and Dominic Cooper were a couple in real life for many years, but recently split up.......hope that doesn't effect us getting a 4th season.

I tried. I was a fan of the source material and some of the people involved. I enjoyed parts of it, I just couldn't get past how bad the actress playing Tulip is. I never made it through season one.

I quite like it. Herr Starr is funny as fuck. Easily my fav character.

I don't really like Tulip either. Boring as fuck character and Ruth Negga seriously needs to grow her hair. She looks so unattractive with short hair.

That's Garth Ennis in a nutshell. The graphic novel was legitimately good though. Haven't seen the show.
they are pretty different the books seemed more down to earth and dark humor with good characters where the show trys to use alot more shock humor and a bit more on the light side with most the characters being annoying or idiots. The first two seasons were shit and didn't really share much with the comics other then character names and town names other then that it was pretty loose comparisons. In this last season though they did move a bit more towards the comics with some differences but over all was better then the first two seasons.

I quite like it. Herr Starr is funny as fuck. Easily my fav character.

I don't really like Tulip either. Boring as fuck character and Ruth Negga seriously needs to grow her hair. She looks so unattractive with short hair.
Out of all the ppl in the show Starr seems to be the closest to the character he's playing and Tulip the furthest away. I have no ideal why they decided to make Tulip this different she went from being smart to being some what of an idiot.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/tulip-ohare/4005-10525/

Back