anyone watch ESPN today?

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jimmies will be rustled, but all day long they're airing an infographic comparing Rousey's stats against Tyson's across their first 12 opponents. To highlight that Rousey is MORE DOMINANT than young Tyson-the most terrifying and dominant figure in sports history.

Rousey crushes cans faster than prime Tyson!!!!! Unbelievable.

She is more dominant but its against librarian chicks and soccer moms vs the heavyweight men who outsized Tyson each time he stepped in the ring so the comparison is unnecessary and cringe inducing.

She is more dominant but its against librarian chicks and soccer moms vs the heavyweight men who outsized Tyson each time he stepped in the ring so the comparison is unnecessary and cringe inducing.

reported for sexism.

Mike Tyson answered to the journalist who said that, just today :

Last edited:
11796299_842706352491385_5173729559091826001_n.jpg

kicked the s*** outta her

I was buying into this until I saw the red arrows, def. photoshopped.

You need to check who Tyson fought in his first 12 fights. Tyson fought nothing but cans for his first 25-30 opponents. He crushed more cans than a recycling center, and not only at the beginning of his career. But when he was doing it, he was a prodigy, an amazing phenom. Ronds destroys most of the top 10 and the shertards besmurch her and her opponents.

It's flat out insulting to compare Rousey to Mike Tyson, also Rousey will probably only fight 4 or 5 more times in her career would be my guess.

You forgot accountant, Bethe was one 4 years ago. Your point is good but it's lost on casuals. The narrative has been set: Ronda is the Tyson of our era. A few of us on Sherdog know better.
See my previous post and add to it that many fighters (including ranked boxers) have regular jobs. Tyson's opponents included. Ray Leonard once defended his Title against a top ten ranked guy who was still working as a garbage man. There was a highly ranked bantamweight (Albert Davilla) who fought for the Title several times (including on network tv in prime time) in the 70's & 80's but drove a beer truck. He continued to drive a beer truck even when he finally won the Title & defended it.

Big fish in small pond. More of an aquarium, really. But winning's winning, I guess. Except for openly ducking the one viable opponent who would have a good shot at beating her, over a 5lb difference.

mike tyson was far more feared by his opponents than rondas

Last edited:
Mike Tyson himself said:

"...her whole barometer is, she

Hell yeah I'm watching ESPN. World championship Arm Rasslin, baby!!!!

ESPN?? Sounds like some brain disease..

Fuck them...and bring back Hank William's MNF song

Shocking. Belittling an Olympian with a clean record and defending a man convicted of sexual assault.

Sexist.

Mike Tyson himself said:

"...her whole barometer is, she’s a killer. She has that killer aura, meaning anything is capable of happening. Whoa! That’s exciting before the fight even starts. I think of myself when I watch her.”

Mike Tyson: Ronda Rousey Reminds Me Of My Younger Self

http://www.sportsbreak.com/ufc/mike-tyson-ronda-rousey-reminds-me-of-my-younger-self/

Mike Tyson is a sell-out, everyone knows that...

Let him piss on the grave of his younger self if he wants a bit of luxury before it's too late.

Back