Anyone wants to bet on Tony Sims at +200?

ComplacentFatty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Though he is on short notice,but his TDD is decent and he is the better striker on the feet. He drops to WW and he is a massive guy in this division.

Though he is on short notice,but his TDD is decent and he is the better striker on the feet. He drops to WW and he is a massive guy in this division.

OAM and Sims are both lightweights. Sims went up to WW to fight Montgomery.

Im taking Sims. I wasn't aware of him before his UFC debut, I had read his name etc but had never seen him fight. I saw a fight breakdown which predicted he'd level Montgomery, quickly. And he did. He seems to be physically strong, has heavy, quick, accurate hands and is now back at his natural weight-class. I'll take Sims to TKO OAM. OAM is still very raw.

Im taking Sims. I wasn't aware of him before his UFC debut, I had read his name etc but had never seen him fight. I saw a fight breakdown which predicted he'd level Montgomery, quickly. And he did. He seems to be physically strong, has heavy, quick, accurate hands and is now back at his natural weight-class. I'll take Sims to TKO OAM. OAM is still very raw.

u r right ,man.Sims has advantage on the feet. OAM is member of judo national team Canada and BJJ black belt. I am afraid he could take the fight to the ground....

u r right ,man.Sims has advantage on the feet. OAM is member of judo national team Canada and BJJ black belt. I am afraid he could take the fight to the ground....

OAM is a great prospect but still very green. Sims trains out of a good camp, I think he'll avoid the clinches, make it a boxing match and eventually finish him.

do u think OAM could take Sims down?

Not sure, standing Sims definitely has the advantage. I was very impressed with his hands last fight but I was also impressed with OAM's ground game vs Michaud. I would have it much closer than the bookies currently do.

Back