Anyone wanted to see a Porier vs. McGregor 2

Conor McGregor by knockout!

UFC Lightweight Champ Khabib is scheduled to fight #1 Contender Tony Ferguson,

So it makes sense if the UFC will pit former champ Conor McGregor against highly ranked lightweight Dustin Porier.
McGoat will wreck this pea head again with his signature left hand

UFC Lightweight Champ Khabib is scheduled to fight #1 Contender Tony Ferguson,

So it makes sense if the UFC will pit former champ Conor McGregor against highly ranked lightweight Dustin Porier.

And this is the only reason why Dustin pulled up lame for his fight with Nate. Nate is too much headaches Conor needz a win why not tease him with a rewind @lw now that Poirier has real contender cred, take the bait Conor...

The fight needs to happen after Conor healed up, Porier looks so dangerous right now that the outcome might be different this time.

lol, no
C25.gif

Big man stole cheap shot suckers punch. Love the reactions all around, white shirt looks like "I can't believe you were gonna assault me"..? Big man proud he caught that punch and hoping it was videoed.

Last edited:
No, terrible fight. lmao
Conor might as well rematch Sivir at that point.

At least Aldo and Diaz rematch makes sense.

Been saying it since the loss.

Dustin or Diaz needs to be his next fight Diaz really should be it. Finish out that trilogy. Diaz has been waiting by the Phone for 2 years for it..

poirier doesn't have anything for conor, conor made it look easy, what was it again like less than 2 minutes?

dustin is basically still the same fighter, he's improved a bit but not enough to avoid being KO'd by conor.

Poirier really does not have anything for Conor. Sure Poirier has improved and he has a better resume now, but McGregor's timing and pressure will just be too much. Poirier still often throws slow and sloppy hooks.

Conor will remind Dustin who is the best striker, in case he's forgotten.

I'd like it poirier deserves a big matchup, unfortunately because of conor's show and the horror of khabib v tony 1-4, LW has had 3 kings for awhile so there's no room for a contender.
Like others have said conor doesn't give rematches, he'd have alot to lose and his fans can pretend he beats aldo/max/Poirier 100/100 this way but he's 50/50 with Khabib.

yes, poirier and aldo...I have no interest in his rematch with diaz

Why would you want to see that rematch? There are several far more interesting fights to make for McGregor and Poirer, if he wants to secure the #1 contender spot, there are easier fights for him to make.

yeah I think its time he gives some rematches to past oponents. poirier, aldo... maybe even mendes, but im afraid that will go down like khabib fight

poirier doesn't have anything for conor, conor made it look easy, what was it again like less than 2 minutes?

dustin is basically still the same fighter, he's improved a bit but not enough to avoid being KO'd by conor.
conor is now arguebly worse though. and theres more footage on him now, and they know his weakneses better

Fun fight, but there's too many ahead of Porier, plus there's no drama there so it'd never get booked, only way they ever fight again is as a late injury replacement.

Back