Anyone tried this routine? (Bryce Lane's Double Trouble)

bad_coupon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Strongerman Productions

Looks quite awesome to me and I'm going to use it at some point in the summer. I was thinking if I could replace sumo deadlift with front squat in the third two-week microcycle because of personal preference (as of now, I probably will).

Any tips from people who use it would be appreciated as well.

I posted the routine in the now-forgotten routine register.
never tried it, but am also curious. It looks great to me too. Nice logic behind it, if you try it tell us how it worked.

I was thinking that when I get around doing it I will swap the OHP with handstand pushups.

I think that to make the hormonal and neurological changes that it proposes you have to be dilligent in pushing those 20min lifts.

I read somewhere that best spike in t-levels were found on 10rep (70% 1rm) sets with incomplete (short) rest intervals on compound lifts like squat and deadlift.
And the greatest increase in growth hormone production was achieved with reps of three with again short rest intervals (90% 1rm). Hope I got those right cos I'll be damnd if I find the article again.

I know about it from you in the first place, so there's probably just the two of us :) I'll be the guinea pig, then. Expect the first results some time mid-summer.

Great, looking forward to it. The concept is, to say the least, very appealing.

Yeah, I made yellow!

Here's our dramatic reconstruction of what happened.

Before:
42-15446166.jpg

After:
yellow-bikini.jpg

Back