Anyone tried the new WWE network on peacock?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to sign up with 3 months free before the move and didn't work, and didn't have everything transferred yet. Still shit?

Also wondering this. Been thinking about getting it but keep hearing the transition to peacock fucked a lot of functionality up.

They added most of the content. It's not as good because you cant scroll match by match but it's way better than what it opened with.

It has all the PPVs now from WCW WWE and ECW. Still missing clash of the champions and some other good stuff

The old network was very good. Well organized and easy to navigate, besides the incredible library. I watched old content every day.

Peacock was trash the last time I used it. There was hardly any content and what was there was organized terribly. Ppvs were in seasons or some shit. I was thinking of canceling after having the network for a long time.

Should I try it again?

The old network was very good. Well organized and easy to navigate, besides the incredible library. I watched old content every day.

Peacock was trash the last time I used it. There was hardly any content and what was there was organized terribly. Ppvs were in seasons or some shit. I was thinking of canceling after having the network for a long time.

Should I try it again?

Depends on the device, really. If you use it through your Xfinity box, it's shit. Smart TVs and gaming consoles are pretty good.

The season thing annoys me, but I guess it keeps it sorted for them for all that content. They added all of RAW and Smackdown. Just need Heat and you can watch the 90s and 2000s in full.

Depends on the device, really. If you use it through your Xfinity box, it's shit. Smart TVs and gaming consoles are pretty good.

The season thing annoys me, but I guess it keeps it sorted for them for all that content. They added all of RAW and Smackdown. Just need Heat and you can watch the 90s and 2000s in full.

Yea, its basically unwatchable through Xfinity
I try every once in awhile but always give up because it takes so freaking long to load that its impossible to scroll through episodes list and fid what you want to watch

Damn so Cena came back last night and Goldberg tonight. This is shaping up to be the best Summerslam in over 10 years.

Cena vs Reigns
Edge vs Rollins
Goldberg vs Lashley.

I'm thinking Lashley will go over Goldberg clean. Edge over Rollins for a face win and a screwy finish for the main event where Reigns wins.

Back